Notice

Discus and support Notice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have received a notice telling me that the authentication has failed and i will need to repurchase the item. The prompt won't allow me to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nyaqi, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Nyaqi
    Nyaqi Guest

Notice

I have received a notice telling me that the authentication has failed and i will need to repurchase the item. The prompt won't allow me to access the game until i repurchase the item.

:)

Nyaqi, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MCBeniu Win User

notice

To use online play you need a gold subscription.

By looking on your gamertag I see you have a silver subscription which you cannot use for online play.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Notice

This could be either an issue with your xbox live subscription or a suspension issue. Sign into your account on the Xbox and look at the subscription
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Notice

Hi Nyaqi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer
    any questions and provide solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Notice

Hi Nyaqi,

Thanks for the update. This has been an issue with refunded things on Black desert. You will need to reach out to the developer. Personally think they restrict access until the pearls have been removed from the account.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Nyaqi Win User

Notice

I had recently purchased a Pearl box item in the game Black Desert. And about two days ago i requested a refund through the Xbox website and got my refund accepted. Yet i haven't received my money back or acces to the game due to this.
Thema:

Notice

1. Notice - Similar Threads - Notice

2. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?

in XboX Insiders
    have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?: My xbox was downloading CoD at 1 am this morning and when i got up. the download was finished but then a "finishing up" update bar started and i was like WTF when did that ever happen. now i gotta...
  4. I noticed in gta v sound muffles a bit?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed in gta v sound muffles a bit?: so the sound muffled a bit in gta not sure if its an issue but could be submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

in XboX Insiders
    Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this: I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months ago that the Xbox would check more frequently...
  6. Mi xbox one S se apaga sin previo aviso[My xbox one S turns off without notice]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi xbox one S se apaga sin previo aviso[My xbox one S turns off without notice]: Mi xbox one s sufrio unos cortes repentinos de luz anteriormente, y funcionaba con normalidad solemos usarla varias hora al dia por periodos largos de tiempo y de repente se me apago dos veces en...
  7. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?: Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one...
  8. all of my gamer-score is gone overnight, i noticed as i am re earning achievements i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    all of my gamer-score is gone overnight, i noticed as i am re earning achievements i have...: all of my gamer-score is gone overnight, i noticed as i am re-earning achievements i have already completed. (from around 19k down to 4k) from what I can see gamer-score is reset f you have modded...
  9. What does Xbox live exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I didn’t notice any change

in XboX Insiders
    What does Xbox live exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I didn’t notice any change: Okay so my Xbox live gold expired two months ago and I haven’t notice any change. So what does Xbox live gold exactly do? Because I can still play online and do everything I could do before. Thank...
  10. Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?: Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community? 10eec594-1377-4271-9d94-f3f8ba3375c7