Noticed considerable bootup screen flashing/flickering for the first time

Discus and support Noticed considerable bootup screen flashing/flickering for the first time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? The other night, I applied the latest Beta OS update to my Series X, as well as the latest firmware... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Huberdoggy, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Noticed considerable bootup screen flashing/flickering for the first time

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

The other night, I applied the latest Beta OS update to my Series X, as well as the latest firmware 3.21.18 for LGCX’s. Afterwords, I got busy, and didn’t get back on for about a day. When I booted up from cold state, the CX was flickering like mad from the moment the Series X boot logo appeared. Did a full power cycle, seemed to resolve the issue. I want to think that this isn’t related to CX firmware though, because the night I did the process, i restarted both the TV and Xbox several times after completing the process and this didn’t happen. Also, the newest CX firmware seems to be deemed stable according to Internet forums, main difference is just those options to fine-tune blacks. I run my Series X at 120hz VRR via the Xbox built in options (not my TVs Freesync Prem). Have never experienced a video distortion problem like this before

submitted by /u/Huberdoggy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Huberdoggy, Mar 27, 2021
  2. KillamPH Win User

Start Up Question Regarding My Xbox One-X Scorpio

Hi:

Did all the power cycling steps got the flash screen and green screen. then shut it down after that. started it back up AGAIN using the button on the console and its back to the hyper fast/warp speed boot up. This time googles stopwatch app timed bootup
    at like 5.35 seconds lol Any further thoughts???
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
  4. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Screen Flash/Flicker Fix?

@BENOCIDE: Please do new threads by your own, so it will perhaps more noticed ;)
  5. AmbientEDGE Win User

I don't mean to necro an older thread but I couldn't find anywhere else on these forums to post my issue. I Turned my xb1 on tonight and updated my firmware only to have my screen bug out and flicker. I posted a video of the issue so you can see what I'm
    going through. http://youtu.be/RTkJufJsCiQ
  6. Bhutankam Pema Win User

I have forwarded it via Chat Support to the Engeneers..

It seems to be that they thought it was fixed with the 1407 Update...
Thema:

Noticed considerable bootup screen flashing/flickering for the first time

1. Noticed considerable bootup screen flashing/flickering for the first time - Similar Threads - Noticed considerable bootup

2. LG CX - I notice that Dolby Vision and HGIG are exactly the same in terms of quality. Am I...

in XboX Insiders
    LG CX - I notice that Dolby Vision and HGIG are exactly the same in terms of quality. Am I...: I'm reading some comments here and in "OLED Gaming" about Dolby Vision being clearly superior. Better colors, better brightness, etc. But isn't this a kind of placebo felling?! I'm almost sure...
  3. iPhone gets noticeably hot when playing on Cloud Beta. Normal?

in XboX Insiders
    iPhone gets noticeably hot when playing on Cloud Beta. Normal?: Does anyone why my iPhone would get really warm/hot when playing on Xcloud? I’d assumed with any sort of streaming service, much of the heavy processing is done server side and you’re just...
  4. Unfair Xbox Enforcement Notice

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Xbox Enforcement Notice: Hey y'all, I've been on the Xbox platform for about 12 years now and it's been my preferred place to play ever since. About a year ago or so I signed up for the Ambassador program and...
  5. Eden Marie on Twitter: Hey Xbox Insiders! Did you notice these changes rolling out now?...

in XboX Insiders
    Eden Marie on Twitter: Hey Xbox Insiders! Did you notice these changes rolling out now?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help!: Hi sorry for my bad english, I changed my gamertag for forza horizon 4 , but i did not notice the customize text in front of the name.I want to delete that number but i can't do it.I looked at...
  7. The last 3 updates I have noticed the loading animation is glitched

in XboX Insiders
    The last 3 updates I have noticed the loading animation is glitched: The loading animation is glitched the loading circle animation is broken wit h could cause other issues I reported this on insider notes & on Twitter just had another update this morning 618mb...
  8. I got a new computer and wanted to test the fps and noticed it was gone

in XboX Insiders
    I got a new computer and wanted to test the fps and noticed it was gone: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrpoop4good [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox plz notice plzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzplzzzzzzz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plz notice plzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzplzzzzzzz: about like 2 months ago i was enjoying a game called mortal Kombat X which was available on the game pass subscription and now u xbox developers just removed it why?? And plz can u make it...
  10. Have you noticed your xbox one console get progressively slower after each update?

in XboX Insiders
    Have you noticed your xbox one console get progressively slower after each update?: I personally have noticed my comsole getting worse and worse with each update and I want to know if other people are noticing this too? Im not a fan of xbox seemingly pulling an Apple . View Poll...