Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

Discus and support Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buonasera, ho ricevuto due mail di notifica per ordini mai fatti su Microsoft Store per Fortnite. non ho ricevuto nessun addebito, ma temi che siano... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benjiobencissima, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

Buonasera,

ho ricevuto due mail di notifica per ordini mai fatti su Microsoft Store per Fortnite.

non ho ricevuto nessun addebito, ma temi che siano notifiche fasulle per acquisire dati riservati.

Come fare per accertarsene?

grazie

(Mod Translation)

Good evening

I received two email notification for orders never made on Microsoft Store for Fortnite.

I have not received any charges, but I am afraid that they are bogus notifications to acquire confidential data.

How to make sure?

Thank you

:)

benjiobencissima, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders never made)

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're receiving notification receipts for purchases made on Fortnite. Is it possible that your Email address is set up on another account such as a child or family member
    that plays Fortnite? You could be receiving the emails from another account if your email is on there as an alternate or if it is the parental account you would also be notified. Asides from that I recommend you go to the
    Microsoft Account Order history and make double sure it was not your account creating the charges. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders never made)

You should be able to check the order history on your account to see what has been ordered. If you have orders that are not authorized by you then contact
    Xbox Support directly.
  4. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Microsoft Store orders?

Have you checked your tracking number?
  5. pkvas Win User

Microsoft Store orders?

You can get your tracking number by looking at order list on website
  6. ii EviN ii Win User

Microsoft Store orders?

I never got emailed a tracking number, which is one thing I'm adding to my list of complaints.
Thema:

Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

1. Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders... - Similar Threads - Notifica ordini Microsoft

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Where can I get some help regarding problems opening puzzles. I can open the App onmy PC, but when choosing the Puzzle I want to play, the App closes down. I have tried to reinstall the App,...
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer: Microsoft solitare collection will not let me log in under account name on old computer. It says it is taken which is of course by me. I automaticly assigned me a new name and starting over on all...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud: I have spent hours chatting with a Microsoft and then an XBox rep. Reset MUWG, XBOX, Microsoft Store. I have rebooted several times. The program opens but cannot get my data fro the cloud. This...
  5. Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app: I have two different accounts on my Xbox one x. My brother and I. Both accounts have Microsoft pass activated. My brother can see all tasks in Microsoft reward app, and I can see only kingdom...
  6. Microsoft rewards not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards not working: Microsoft rewards not working can't cash in points 8ea45a1c-1486-4e9e-96ac-a8d327766c0d
  7. Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade: hi all, has anyone with an original xbox one started to experience high latency. I have, i used a wired connection and both of my sons have xbox one S. When i plug either of them into the place...
  8. Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt: A game called Microsoft Treasure Hunt I don't see all map, and it's hard to play, when I don't see the exit of the level, what to do now? How can I solve this problem? Waiting for ideas....
  9. microsoft xbox one controller disable LED-light

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft xbox one controller disable LED-light: please, make an option in "Xbox Accessoires" app to get possibility TURN OFF/on this [Mod Removed: Profanity] led-button when it's needed! 97a63a76-ac46-4cd5-bf18-d02666d397f4
  10. Notifica di provvedimento disciplinare temporaneo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifica di provvedimento disciplinare temporaneo: Ieri un mio amico ha fatto spam a un giocatore e, evidentemente, è stato reportato, e per via della condivisione familiare sono stato punito pure io. Perchè? [Translation- you were a friend of...