Notification box!

Discus and support Notification box! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Would be really cool. Some games have that but the developer need to choose where but I think the gamer have the right to choose.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SinistralSpark8, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Notification box!

Would be really cool. Some games have that but the developer need to choose where but I think the gamer have the right to choose.

:)

SinistralSpark8, Sep 13, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Notification box!

There absolutely is a way to disable notifications in your settings, but I do wish that by default notifications wouldn’t show up with the full on screen badge while in an app that is currently playing media. The Xbox knows when media is playing as far as
    I can tell based on the fact that it can accept voice commands for play and pause at certain times, but shows ”this command is not available” when it isn’t.
  3. Tempestium Win User

Notification box!

This would actually be a really nice addition. I would like to see more customization of the notification center.
  4. Leandro79rj Win User

Notification box!

If it's not very convenient, I appreciate it. Thank you!
  5. Tempestium Win User

Notification box!

This would actually be a really nice addition. I would like to see more customization of the notification center.
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

Notification box!

that's a amazing suggestion. I would submit it to one of the links that other ambassadors put up there for you.
Thema:

Notification box!

1. Notification box! - Similar Threads - Notification box

2. Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.: I recently updated my console to the latest firmware manually (I turned off auto-updates for the Xbox cause it would turn on randomly at night) and ever since this update my main Xbox account...
  3. Notifications and messages bugged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notifications and messages bugged?: Starting in December iv had a few issues with notifications and messages. I dont recieve a sound and popup notification anymore for messages. When i have a message and read it, it stays unread...
  4. Not getting Xbox MESSAGE notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting Xbox MESSAGE notifications: Not getting Xbox message notifications after a recent enforcement ban, it was lifted early after appealing it but ever since then I am not getting Xbox message notifications, I get party and game...
  5. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  6. Notificação de mensagem não aparece, bugada[Translation-Message notification does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notificação de mensagem não aparece, bugada[Translation-Message notification does not...: No meu xbox one as notificações estão todas ativadas e funcionavam, mas ja faz umas 2 semanas que não ta funcionando a das mensagens, se me mandam msg não aparece notificação e nem na hora ali na...
  7. Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.: I recently updated my console to the latest firmware manually (I turned off auto-updates for the Xbox cause it would turn on randomly at night) and ever since this update my main Xbox account...
  8. why are my message notifications not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are my message notifications not working?: For over a week now, my notifications when someone messages me doesnt work. I have tried everything, resetting, reinstalling my profile, turn setting off then on, etc. Nothing works. All the other...
  9. Notification not working/showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Notification not working/showing up: Xbox message and notification not showing up after the lastest update. submitted by /u/broswerjrer [link] [comments]
  10. No X-Box 1 Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    No X-Box 1 Notifications: On the XBox I'm not getting notifications, any ideas on how to fix this? 11d01e9a-3e0d-4ba9-aee3-d37f4181c1df