Notification box!

Discus and support Notification box! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Would be really cool. Some games have that but the developer need to choose where but I think the gamer have the right to choose.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SinistralSpark8, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Notification box!

Would be really cool. Some games have that but the developer need to choose where but I think the gamer have the right to choose.

:)

SinistralSpark8, Sep 13, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Notification box!

There absolutely is a way to disable notifications in your settings, but I do wish that by default notifications wouldn’t show up with the full on screen badge while in an app that is currently playing media. The Xbox knows when media is playing as far as
    I can tell based on the fact that it can accept voice commands for play and pause at certain times, but shows ”this command is not available” when it isn’t.
  3. Tempestium Win User

Notification box!

This would actually be a really nice addition. I would like to see more customization of the notification center.
  4. Leandro79rj Win User

Notification box!

If it's not very convenient, I appreciate it. Thank you!
  5. Tempestium Win User

Notification box!

This would actually be a really nice addition. I would like to see more customization of the notification center.
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

Notification box!

that's a amazing suggestion. I would submit it to one of the links that other ambassadors put up there for you.
Thema:

Notification box!

1. Notification box! - Similar Threads - Notification box

2. i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications

in XboX Insiders
    i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications: that is all submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else not able to open notifications?! When I press "A" they simply disappear from...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to open notifications?! When I press "A" they simply disappear from...: At least they show up when opening notifications tab again and again, but it's impossible to use them! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Notification alerts in the Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification alerts in the Guide: About 4or5 days ago I noticed that the alerts in the guide stopped opening to view them. Insted of opening they just disappear as if marked as read, but once they are gone and I come out the alert...
  5. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  6. Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of: Hey guys, I removed a user from my friends and unfollowed the user many months ago now, but I continue to receive notifications when they're Active etc? I've even blocked the user to see if...
  7. Xbox One X Console Availability Notification?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Console Availability Notification?: Is there a way to be notified when Xbox One X consoles are in-stock? 2eb1681a-4f0f-410c-aa2e-ebfc6aa50c2f
  8. Game captures and Restart Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures and Restart Notifications: I've been recently having two problems. 1. When I capture screenshots or clips, after waiting for them to be uploaded to Xbox Live, I cannot send them through Xbox Messages for my friends to view...
  9. How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?: When I play call of duty on my xbox one there is a popup box that shows the names of the people in my party when they talk. It is in the top left of the screen and blocks my ability to see maps,...
  10. No X-Box 1 Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    No X-Box 1 Notifications: On the XBox I'm not getting notifications, any ideas on how to fix this? 11d01e9a-3e0d-4ba9-aee3-d37f4181c1df