Notification bug (alpha test ring)

Discus and support Notification bug (alpha test ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone.. I'm in the alpha test ring and i dont know if it's a bug only for me but I dont get any notification.. I restarted my xbox,checked the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XOXOLOL111, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Notification bug (alpha test ring)

Hi everyone.. I'm in the alpha test ring and i dont know if it's a bug only for me but I dont get any notification.. I restarted my xbox,checked the setting of the notification and it's on,and hard reset my xbox.. nothing helped..

submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111
    [link] [comments]

/u/XOXOLOL111, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Ring

Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

Thats why they limit the testers

Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Are custom xbox gamer pics allowed?

No,at the moment they are not allowed.

Only people in the Insider program alpha ring are testing the feature so it is something that is being released soon but at the moment anyone not in the alpha ring using custom gamerpics risks enforcement action on their account.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Missing custom gamer pic option

it's not available yet

You need to be In the alpha ring test group to have that option
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm currently in the Alpha Ring. On one hand, I think it'd be cool to be in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, but at the same time the potential issues makes me a bit nervous. I know we, as Insiders, are supposed to test features out, but sometimes I just want
    to play and the Alpha Ring has been good to me so far.
Thema:

Notification bug (alpha test ring)

1. Notification bug (alpha test ring) - Similar Threads - Notification bug alpha

2. [BUG] Xbox 360 Excessive Gaming notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    [BUG] Xbox 360 Excessive Gaming notification: I am unsure where I am meant to post bugs reports for the console now, there use to be a page dedicated to it on the old forums. When you open a game it the notification comes up saying excessive...
  3. Notifications and messages bugged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notifications and messages bugged?: Starting in December iv had a few issues with notifications and messages. I dont recieve a sound and popup notification anymore for messages. When i have a message and read it, it stays unread...
  4. Mixpot notification bug?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot notification bug?: I know for sure I’ve gotten my mix pot because I’ve found a couple things so far for free that weren’t before. I have not been notified of what I got for my mixpot and hope that can change....
  5. Notifications bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notifications bug: so I have this recent bug on my app where I have one single notification that I can’t see so the app always has a 1 next to my notifications icon. How do I fix this?...
  6. Notification bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notification bug: I don't receive any notification to join a game or a group. 9d681e50-f46c-43da-8ad9-14b9c3f70d15
  7. Fallout 4 Animations/Notifications Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Animations/Notifications Bug: I'll start by saying my game IS modded BUT I don't have any mods that should cause this problem. One of the problems I have is whenever I kill an enemy with a lazer weapon, instead of...
  8. Xbox Notification Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Notification Bug: Hello, I have been experiencing problems with my xbox notifications, every time I sign into my account , at the bottom center of the screen it says 'Hi (my name)' and the notifications just stays...
  9. The Notification Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Notification Bug: Hello, I have been dealing a bug/glitch on my Xbox One ever since I downloaded the NXOE on November 2015. This bug has caused all of my notifications to no long send pop-ups for achievements,...
  10. Sign in notification bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in notification bug: Hi, i noticed a bug ever since the tile transperancy update where everytime i boot up my xb1, during the profile sign in screen that pops up there is a graphic bug that makes the screen dimmer for...