Notification for adding credit card

Discus and support Notification for adding credit card in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do we get any notification like an email or sms on mobile for adding credit card? (I know we get notifications for purchase) submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Register3448, May 4, 2021 at 6:52 PM.

1. Notification for adding credit card

Do we get any notification like an email or sms on mobile for adding credit card? (I know we get notifications for purchase)

submitted by /u/Ok_Register3448
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Register3448, May 4, 2021 at 6:52 PM
  2. JrB908 Win User

Custom Challenges

Turning the challenge in has the same effect as waiting for the time to expire. The credits get added without notification and they don't always get added immediately.
  3. m4gzus Win User

Adding of credit card

My bank (Ukrainian PrivatBank) opens virtual card for only using it with internet stores or markets, and that card has expiration period up to 2023 year. Finally I've found the valid url on nonlocalized site to add a card with such expiration period, but
    both xbox and localized site have no ability to add that card.
  4. Frank Gusset Win User

Adding a credit card

I spoke to the support line and was guided through the process. Basically problems had arisen because I had not completed all the information requested of me. For example I had declined to list my phone number and I hadn't bothered with choosing a memorable
    question. Once I had added these, the support guy took my debit card details and now it all works fine. I hope this helps you.
  5. HK-AAF2EE31-9BC2-490 Win User

Adding Credit card

1. Region can be changed via console settings so if that is what you are after its pretty straight forard.

2. If you want to change the region on your gamertag you might be out of luck as it seems like this is no longer being offered.

3. If you are trying to add a CC please note that the Country of the account (Gamertag) should match the country where the CC was issued or it will not verify.

Frankly if you have a UK account you might be better off with regards to content, DLC etc. You can consider using prepaid cards if the CC is an issue.

Feel free to add to this post if you have any more questions.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Adding a credit card

Thema:

Notification for adding credit card

1. Notification for adding credit card - Similar Threads - Notification adding credit

2. Xbox One online friend notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One online friend notification: How do I turn off notifications for one specific Xbox Live friend. I muted the friend and am still receiving message and invite notifications. I don’t want to block this person. I only want to...
  3. I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...: Invites work fine, its just group chat messages, normal message also work fine submitted by /u/King_CurlySpoon [link] [comments]
  4. No notification after adding credit card

in XboX Insiders
    No notification after adding credit card: Hey I added a new credit card to my Xbox One S, but after adding and saving the card I didn't get any mobile sms or email for confirmation/validation. Is this concerning or there are no...
  5. ESRB update notifications are a thing now?

in XboX Insiders
    ESRB update notifications are a thing now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X- I have a notification for a unread chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X- I have a notification for a unread chat.: I have deleted all chats across all devices and apps. I still have 1 notification that will not go away. This happened after the recent update. It’s happened to multiple people in my friend list....
  7. Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds: Recently I have been having issues with Xbox Game Bar notifications forcing the screen black for a few seconds. I've seen a bunch of posts online about this but all the ones I could find were...
  8. Notification saying "Time is running out, Renew now" for Xbox GamePass Ultimate when months...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Notification saying "Time is running out, Renew now" for Xbox GamePass Ultimate when months...: I turned on my Xbox One S, and on the home screen next to "My games & apps" it has a panel saying that my gamepass ultimate subscription time is running out, even though it does not for multiple...
  9. Repeated "Your Microsoft Account Needs Fixing" notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Repeated "Your Microsoft Account Needs Fixing" notifications: I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with my account that needs fixing. It is related to my allowing access to Microsoft casual games. All Shred Experience options are off. Why do...
  10. Issues with adding friend and notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with adding friend and notifications: Been having a issue with adding a friend, the Xbox console, app and website tells me I added him but shows him offline. He has added me as well, we don't even receive any notifications at all from...