Notifications Appearing LATE!

Discus and support Notifications Appearing LATE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobaaganoosh, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest

My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute later. When someone messages me, it's appeared a whole 2 minutes later. My achievments even sometimes
    take a while to appear. I've tweeted Xbox Support on twitter and they've been trying to help. They've already had me re-download my profile onto my Xbox One console, that didn't work. Then they asked me my networl statistics, and they seem fine, but my wireless
    strength is under 80% and they asked me to try to move it closer so it'll be above 80% but I don't know if that would work.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else been through this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Bobaaganoosh, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest
    Notifications Appearing Late

My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute later. When someone messages me, it's appeared a whole 2 minutes later. My achievments even sometimes
    take a while to appear. I've tweeted Xbox Support on twitter and they've been trying to help. They've already had me re-download my profile onto my Xbox One console, that didn't work. Then they asked me my networl statistics, and they seem fine, but my wireless
    strength is at 80% and they asked me to try to move it closer so it'll be above 80% but I don't know if that changes anything. But it's a good strength.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else been through this problem? How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest
    Notifications, Messages, Achievements appearing LATE

strength is under 80% and they asked me to try to move it closer so it'll be above 80% but I don't know if that would work.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else been through this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. An Old Freak Win User

account suspension

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Can talk even when I got unbanned

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Still banned from communication

7. An Old Freak Win User

My ban is up and i still cant text or talk

8. An Old Freak Win User

Over a week after my communications ban was up i still cant use party chat

Thema:

1. Notifications Appearing LATE! - Similar Threads - Notifications Appearing LATE

2. Notifications won’t Appear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications won’t Appear: So, or the past day now I have been experiencing issues with notifications on Xbox, as in nothing from achievments and invites to friend requests and system notifications. I have attempted...
  3. Invitation to Party Chat (Notification), Does not appear

in XBoX on Windows
    Invitation to Party Chat (Notification), Does not appear: When someone invites me to a group, the invitation never comes. When I create the chat and invite them, they receive the invitation and can join. Any solution? Notes: When someone sends me a...
  4. Xbox Message Notifications Not Appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Message Notifications Not Appearing: My Xbox is not telling me when I'm receiving messages from people. I've checked the notification settings and it says they are turned on. However when I received a message from someone nothing...
  5. Notifications not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not appearing: For a while now my notifications haven't been showing up only certain ones and for certain friends. I thought it was the preview programs fault but it never got fixed ever after all the updates. I...
  6. Notifications and invites not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications and invites not appearing: I stopped receiving invites for parties and games I can still send invites that work but if another user sends me an invite I don't receive anything. I checked my NAT type and it's open so it's...
  7. No aparecen las notificaciones en mi perfil. [Translation: No notifications appear on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No aparecen las notificaciones en mi perfil. [Translation: No notifications appear on my ...: Desde la ultima actualizacion mi perfil no guarda las notificaciones, aparecen en pamtalla, pero en cuanto se quita no se guardan las invitaciones de juego en el apartado de notificaciones, ayuda...
  8. No notifications from friends when they appear offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    No notifications from friends when they appear offline: I don't receive party invites or game invites from friends when they appear offline. They all can receive invites from each other but for some reason I can't. My other friend who is not set to...
  9. Notifications Appearing Late

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications Appearing Late: My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute later. When someone messages me, it's...
  10. Notifications, Messages, Achievements appearing LATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications, Messages, Achievements appearing LATE: My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute later. When someone messages me, it's...