Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!!

Discus and support Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we please get the ability to set different or customized sounds for notifications. If I’m in another room, or I’m so focused on a game that I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mornstar787, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!!

Can we please get the ability to set different or customized sounds for notifications. If I’m in another room, or I’m so focused on a game that I blockout the same notifications sounds that I miss game a invite or message because all the notification sounds are the same. This would be a great help

submitted by /u/Mornstar787
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mornstar787, Jul 22, 2021
  2. _Pezius_ Win User

Copy/Share XBox Music Library or Playlists

Can we call this a feature request and add it very soon please?
  3. WRATHofGOD247 Win User

XBOX ONE UPDATE COMING SOON! fixes Xbox LIVE

Still wish they would add the feature to have notifications when friends come online... I don't have cable so I only use the X1 for gaming and it would be nice to know when they come online... My Suggestion: Just add that feature to the favorites list so
    we can pick and choose which people we want to see come online.
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

Add entertainment features and notifications (Idea)

they need to make sure you can create libraries with your media. it should follow the route most htpc ui have taken. you identify a source of data, the folder you keep your movies in for example. the software scans the file names and pulls meta data from
    a site like imdb and adds the file to your library with things like a box cover, back ground art, plot synopsis, writer, director, running time, etc.

-

i think it should also have the ability to access files in rar or other archives, it certainly has the power to decompress them on the fly.

-

it should allow for customized shell, like windows does.
  5. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

? Playing games all day is for peasants .... SORRY LOL
  6. XUnbornEchelonX Win User

LOL

Netflix is for peasants, sorry.
Thema:

Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!!

1. Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!! - Similar Threads - Notifications add customizations

2. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

in XboX Insiders
    Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues: preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it....
  3. please remove this notification I cant click it out

in XboX Insiders
    please remove this notification I cant click it out: I don't wanna renew my subscription plz stop telling me I think I have a real notification just for this to pop up 7209aeab0306fa15bb31378e288ad170.png (714×82) (gyazo.com) submitted by...
  4. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App on Android Notification problem: Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find out how this affects them". This has been...
  5. Gamebar notifications/overlay cause games to stutter

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar notifications/overlay cause games to stutter: Whenever I try to use the xbox gamebar in any game it causes massive stuttering problems. If i unlock an achievement in a gamepass game it also stutters until the achievement pop up fades away. I...
  6. Achievements notifications does not appear on screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements notifications does not appear on screen.: After the latest update, when you unlock an achievement, notification does not appear on screen. The achievements unlock normally, but you can't see any notification about that. I have filled a...
  7. Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.: The wish list feature seems to be a bit of a mess recently. Are we keeping it or not? Sometimes the add to wish list button is there sometimes not. It’s a great way to see all your wanted games at...
  8. Latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update adds some new letters to the Notification/ Power Menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update adds some new letters to the Notification/ Power Menu...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MorovicFox [link] [comments]
  9. No notifications on activity feed when people add me

in XBoX on Consoles
    No notifications on activity feed when people add me: I had people that added me this past week on Xbox and it didn't show up on my activity notifications that they added me but when I go to their page, it says they added me & I can see myself on...
  10. Notifications when someone adds me as a friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications when someone adds me as a friend?: I just purchased an Xbox One and I noticed that when someone adds me as a friend, I don't get a notification. Is there anything I can do to where I can get those notifications? I went to...