Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?

Discus and support Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So listen I know this is par for the course with being an Insider, especially Alpha and Skip-Ahead where we have very regular updates. I know it’s not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeverellPhoenix, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?

So listen I know this is par for the course with being an Insider, especially Alpha and Skip-Ahead where we have very regular updates. I know it’s not new and yes I can deal with it. I have for seven years now lol.

But a less than 12 hour window from when the update is published to forced install without notification can be irritating, especially now that I’m on a night schedule and that’s when I do most of my playing. I have made it a habit since 2014 to check almost daily for an update to avoid this very thing from happening, but once in a while I forget and that one night is when I get kicked off for the mandatory update install. I’m not necessarily asking for additional time from publish to mandatory, but something telling me it’s available before pulling me out of anything if I just so happen to forget to check in console settings that evening for an update.

Is there any update on when preview OS update notifications will be coming? I saw an official post about them on here a little while ago but nothing since that I’ve seen. A pop up saying that a new insider build has been published would be very helpful and can’t come soon enough.

submitted by /u/PeverellPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeverellPhoenix, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Mister Eee UFK Win User

1.8.2 news

O.K that's fair enough can't see another update coming to soon anyway
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

How will we know when our XBOX One has installed a system update?

Well when games update while your console is off they show up in the notifications tab so maybe it would be the same. Guess we will find out one day soon enough hopefully.
  4. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

I applied for Ambassoder and still waiting...

Hello ArmyRanger149,

First check your spam/junk folder in your email, just in case the notification email went in there.

Second, if it isn't in there, just wait a few more days, I'm sure it will come soon enough.
  5. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Surprise!

This game can not come out soon enough!!!
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

My friend from Pc Send me the Battle Pass in Fortnite, but the battle pass don't appears in my account.

any updates? did it work? as said it should come up on your XBOX as a notification
Thema:

Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?

1. Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this? - Similar Threads - Notifications can’t soon

2. Appear Offline Circumvented by App Notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Appear Offline Circumvented by App Notifications?: Not sure when this started, as it happened to me on the live build, but friends who have notifications enabled for your GT will still get a mobile notification through the app even if you are on...
  3. xbox “system alert!” pop up notification

in XboX Insiders
    xbox “system alert!” pop up notification: I was watching a movie on the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox and now my Xbox is getting these pop up notifications saying “system alert!” And warning viruses detected!” I know it’s a scam but what...
  4. How to turn on notifications for achievements on PC gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn on notifications for achievements on PC gamepass?: Basically the title. While playing games I've noticed I never get a pop up for unlocking achievements like I do on console. I see that I still get the achievements in the app, but I'd just like to...
  5. So I got a notification, can’t remember what it was but it sent me to this which is now in...

in XboX Insiders
    So I got a notification, can’t remember what it was but it sent me to this which is now in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Enough_Teach_5022 [link] [comments]
  6. I can’t get notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get notifications: over the last few weeks I have stopped receiving; party notifications, game notifications, messages and when someone is online. I still get photo and video notifications but not the listed few...
  7. Can’t receive any notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t receive any notifications: I can’t receive any notifications or invites recently. I’ve hecked in settings under notifications and made sure everything was turned on, but still can’t receive invites or anything. Any help???...
  8. "How do you delete your notifications? You can’t delete your ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "How do you delete your notifications? You can’t delete your ...: Especially since many are timed with minute long windows (e.g. multiplayer invites). Then let us not forget Achievement Spam. "You've installed the Halo 5: Guardians Beta 'Achievement...
  9. Can’t receive any notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t receive any notifications: I can’t receive any notifications or invites recently. I’ve hecked in settings under notifications and made sure everything was turned on, but still can’t receive invites or anything. Any help???...
  10. Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites: This has been going on for a few days now. I can’t accept invites because I simply don’t get them on my Xbox. The only way I know when I’m invited I say when I see the notification pop up on my...