Notifications dérangeantes

Discus and support Notifications dérangeantes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salut la commu, depuis quelques temps je reçois des notifications pour des recherches de groupe que mes amis xBox lancent et c'est dérangeant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ruthrArthur, Feb 15, 2020.

1. ruthrArthur
    ruthrArthur Guest

Salut la commu,

depuis quelques temps je reçois des notifications pour des recherches de groupe que mes amis xBox lancent et c'est dérangeant (d'autant plus que je n'ai pas le jeu auquel ils jouent).

Donc je voudrais savoir si il était possible de mute de genre de notifs ou quelque chose qui remédierai mon problème ?

Merci d'avance,

bonne journée.

:)

ruthrArthur, Feb 15, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Notifications dérangeantes [Edit - Translation] - Disturbing notifications

Hello RuthrArthur,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread.
    We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Salut Arthur, oui tu peux modifier ou désactiver les notifications comme tu veux. Vas dans les paramètres de la console, puis dans "Préférences", et dans l'onglet "Notifications" tu pourras switcher ou non toutes les notifs que tu veux. :)
  4. ruthrArthur Win User

Merci beaucoup l'ami, bonne journée toi :)

[Edit - Translation] - Thank you very much friend, good day to you :)
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

*** English translation

Hi,

for some time I get notifications for group searches that my xBox friends launch and it's disturbing (especially since I don't have the game they play).So I would like to know if it was possible to mute kind of notifies or something that would remedy my
    problem?Thanks in advance,

Nice day.

*** Answer

Hi,

Yes you can unable all notifications , just follow this > https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/pop-up-notifications

Regards
  6. Oxytazz Win User

Cherche team mw3 xbox 360

Bonjour, je suis la recherche d'un clan, si vous le voulez, envoyer moi une invitation, mon gametag: . Mon ratio est supérieur 1 et j'ai Elite, cependant je ne communique pas, j'espère que ce n'est pas dérangeant. Merci.
Thema:

1. Notifications dérangeantes - Similar Threads - Notifications dérangeantes

2. Strange Notification: Local Cache Full [Alpha]

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Notification: Local Cache Full [Alpha]: I reported this, but I put it under storage since I wasn't sure where this fit. While playing NBA 2K20 I received a notification telling me my local cache was full and that it'd affect my...
  3. 'Fix this on the web' Notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Fix this on the web' Notification: A family member is receiving the above message when trying to sign-in, although I, as the parent, am able to sign-in without issues. The message is followed with 'There's a problem with your...
  4. How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?: When I play call of duty on my xbox one there is a popup box that shows the names of the people in my party when they talk. It is in the top left of the screen and blocks my ability to see maps,...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Console companion not receiving notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console companion not receiving notifications: I've got all my settings to say I need notifications I believe (if ya'll know all the places to do that I won't mind a refresher) but I have to manually join parties and games. Sometimes I can't...
  6. Notifications aren't working... again.

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications aren't working... again.: Not getting any notifications for messages or when someone leaves/joins a party. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  7. Same 14 notifications, and Xbox Live Privacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same 14 notifications, and Xbox Live Privacy: So, I've been staring at the same number 14 on my notifications for months now on the Android Xbox App. I've reinstalled it several times, even on different devices, I've tapped the refresh button...
  8. Xbox party and invite notifications not appearing... Again

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party and invite notifications not appearing... Again: About 3 weeks ago they fixed this problem.... But now is back, I can't receive party or game notifications... Other notifications still appear and... Party notifications for some reason still...
  9. Notification for an already visualized achievement keeps coming back.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification for an already visualized achievement keeps coming back.: I've played Nascar Heat 4 during the latest Free Play Days and got the "checkered flag" achievement, so I got the notification on the Achievement tab of the guide and looked inside the Recent...
  10. Notifications dérangeantes [Edit - Translation] - Disturbing notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications dérangeantes [Edit - Translation] - Disturbing notifications: Salut la commu, depuis quelques temps je reçois des notifications pour des recherches de groupe que mes amis xBox lancent et c'est dérangeant (d'autant plus que je n'ai pas le jeu auquel ils...