Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox

Discus and support Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it planned to put notifications when a friend launches the same games as us before Xbox 360? And is it planned to have notification that lets you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox

Is it planned to put notifications when a friend launches the same games as us before Xbox 360?

And is it planned to have notification that lets you know who is disconnecting like the PlayStation service does?

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 4, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. NeoDan123 Win User

That is a great idea indeed. It might be in the works for Project Scarlett, we will never know until we hear more news about it in the future.

For now you can suggest the idea in the user voice reddit page for the development team to see.

Link provided above.
  4. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

Dealing with abusive hate mail?

doesnt xbox one have a function where you can block incoming messages apart from your friends list etc, im sure its on the 360
  5. yankee king 10 Win User

Keep getting disconnected

No error code just the disconnected from Xbox Live notification.
  6. GRAYWOLF666 Win User

Getting disconnected from xbox Live

I've got the same issue with ME3 and BF3, both games when launched I am disconnected from xbox live but when I goto dashboard I am connected again, only notification is i have friends online when i go back to the dashboard
Thema:

1. Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox - Similar Threads - Notifications incoming friends

2. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  3. Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications: I am unable to join LIVE parties from my PC. I get no notifications of invites neither in Xbox Companion App nor in Xbox Game Bar. I can join voice chat but not parties. When I see my friends in a...
  4. Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.: Add a slider option to have opacity control over screen overlay items. submitted by /u/L_demonknight [link] [comments]
  5. Not getting party notifications for xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting party notifications for xbox app on pc: Have tried reseting app and checking that pc notifications are on for that app but still doesnt work. 8f2752cc-85a9-49e7-bec2-fe97d72f3c70
  6. Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications of success at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of success, to appear at the top of the screen. Thanks for your help^^...
  8. Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?: So I recently graduated high school, and the only way my best friend and I have kept contact is via Xbox chat. However, I have terrible memory and forget to check the Xbox Companion app all the...
  9. Repeated notification.

in XboX Insiders
    Repeated notification.: Over and over again repeated notification that says Microsoft Rewards.. You have earned points playing with Game pass. Trying to send in error report just opens up Rewards app. Restarted system....
  10. Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox: Is it planned to put notifications when a friend launches the same games as us before Xbox 360? And is it planned to have notification that lets you know who is disconnecting like the PlayStation...