Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox

Discus and support Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it planned to put notifications when a friend launches the same games as us before Xbox 360? And is it planned to have notification that lets you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J U R 4 S S l C, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox

Is it planned to put notifications when a friend launches the same games as us before Xbox 360?

And is it planned to have notification that lets you know who is disconnecting like the PlayStation service does?

:)

J U R 4 S S l C, Sep 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. NeoDan123 Win User

That is a great idea indeed. It might be in the works for Project Scarlett, we will never know until we hear more news about it in the future.

For now you can suggest the idea in the user voice reddit page for the development team to see.

Link provided above.
  4. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

Dealing with abusive hate mail?

doesnt xbox one have a function where you can block incoming messages apart from your friends list etc, im sure its on the 360
  5. yankee king 10 Win User

Keep getting disconnected

No error code just the disconnected from Xbox Live notification.
  6. GRAYWOLF666 Win User

Getting disconnected from xbox Live

I've got the same issue with ME3 and BF3, both games when launched I am disconnected from xbox live but when I goto dashboard I am connected again, only notification is i have friends online when i go back to the dashboard
Thema:

1. Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox - Similar Threads - Notifications incoming friends

2. Notifications don’t save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications don’t save: Hey so i have had this issue for a while my xbox will not save notifactions in the invitations ive been having to ask for extra invites all the time 87b8b520-7fb9-4cbf-9a7c-99f6f960c91d
  3. Notifications in the Guide have been downgraded

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications in the Guide have been downgraded: In Beta Ring so idk the feedback, but I miss being able to clear notifications from the Guide just by pressing X. Now you have to open the notifications, press start, and then delete. Just bring...
  4. Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update: Just got the latest update for beta level and the option to clear a notification using the x button is gone. You have to click start for more options and then pick “mark as read, more details or...
  5. Notification issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification issues: New notifications pop up on screen but are missing from alerts tab and old already viewed notifications keep reappearing after being erased. ce4e9e6c-ab35-47ad-a769-1348d9a70927
  6. Messages and Notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messages and Notifications: Hello everybody, as of last night I've been unable to receive any notifications from people who have messaged me. Not only that but the message menu where you view your chats will not update for...
  7. Messaging and clearing notifications not working

in XboX Insiders
    Messaging and clearing notifications not working: If someone sends me a message I don't get a notification the only reason I know I have a message is because of my phone. Then when I read it the guide says I still have a new message. Someone else...
  8. Notifications: "Mark all as read" and "Dismiss all" option

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications: "Mark all as read" and "Dismiss all" option: Why they were removed and now you must press start(More Options) and then choose? Was it too easy/convenient? submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  9. How to clear list of notifications in X Box App

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to clear list of notifications in X Box App: In the X Box app under the bell icon is a list of notifications. How can I delete them ? 05ec47d2-746c-47bc-b2a6-9399265c797c
  10. Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications for incoming friends in games where this disconnect from Xbox: Is it planned to put notifications when a friend launches the same games as us before Xbox 360? And is it planned to have notification that lets you know who is disconnecting like the PlayStation...