Notifications look a lot better

Discus and support Notifications look a lot better in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha update. Liking these submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lcg22, Oct 5, 2019.

1. /u/lcg22
    /u/lcg22 Guest

/u/lcg22, Oct 5, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox could be better (A lot Better)

3. A ID D N A N Win User

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition/ Epic Edition content.

Yeah, the black one does look a lot better but atleast this one looks a lot better than the original gold lancer they released with the Gears 2 release.
  4. toonarmy206 Win User

Xbox 720 News and Updates

It looks rubbish, 360 looks a lot better!!
  5. Zero Divided Win User

X1 flagship game the same as 360?

X1/360 what they are saying is it's only a little bit better on X1 and a lot better on PC.

but in the GIF it is the other way around, the PC only looks a little better than the X1, but the X1 looks a lot better than the 360,
  6. BaseAllstar Win User

Dark Theme for OXF

That does look a lot better, thanks.
Thema:

1. Notifications look a lot better - Similar Threads - Notifications lot better

2. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  3. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  4. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  5. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  6. Help us test Wish List Notifications!

in XboX Insiders
    Help us test Wish List Notifications!: Hi Xbox Insiders! Based on your feedback both here and in Xbox Requests, you told us that you wanted to know when something on your wish list is on sale. We’re ready to start testing that...
  7. Price Increase to Xbox Live without any pre-notification!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price Increase to Xbox Live without any pre-notification!!!: I was just wondering why I have been charged £6.99 for Xbox Live, without prior notification from Microsoft of the price increase. It’s just rude! I was paying £5.99 for my son to play online...
  8. Email address used for spend notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address used for spend notifications: Hi All, I know the email that I use to log onto all things Microsoft/XBOX etc but any spend notification for my child goes to an old email account and I cannot see where that email is stored so...
  9. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  10. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...