Notifications look a lot better

Discus and support Notifications look a lot better in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha update. Liking these submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lcg22, Oct 5, 2019.

1. /u/lcg22
    /u/lcg22 Guest

/u/lcg22, Oct 5, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox could be better (A lot Better)

3. A ID D N A N Win User

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition/ Epic Edition content.

Yeah, the black one does look a lot better but atleast this one looks a lot better than the original gold lancer they released with the Gears 2 release.
  4. toonarmy206 Win User

Xbox 720 News and Updates

It looks rubbish, 360 looks a lot better!!
  5. Zero Divided Win User

X1 flagship game the same as 360?

X1/360 what they are saying is it's only a little bit better on X1 and a lot better on PC.

but in the GIF it is the other way around, the PC only looks a little better than the X1, but the X1 looks a lot better than the 360,
  6. BaseAllstar Win User

Dark Theme for OXF

That does look a lot better, thanks.
Thema:

1. Notifications look a lot better - Similar Threads - Notifications lot better

2. Issues with notifications and alerts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with notifications and alerts: This has been going on for a week now, so I might as well address this to see if I have any luck. The main issue right now is that alerts that I have dismissed many times over still show up...
  3. Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen: Hello! I saw one thread in the past discuss this problem with HDR games having issues when you either have an achievement pop up, a message, an invite, or simply opening up the game bar mid game...
  4. Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  5. Notification bug (alpha test ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Notification bug (alpha test ring): Hi everyone.. I'm in the alpha test ring and i dont know if it's a bug only for me but I dont get any notification.. I restarted my xbox,checked the setting of the notification and it's on,and...
  6. Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.: [img] As seen above this leads me to believe that I can now play Minecraft Nether Update and Observation, as I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Clicking on the notification it takes me to...
  7. Follower Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follower Notifications: So in teh last month players have been receiving follower notification, when you click their profile it says you're not being followed by them. This happens by the same person every hour EVERY...
  8. System notification, go to guide and open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System notification, go to guide and open?: Hi, I I purchased the arctis 9x and Sinked or paired it to my Xbox one S successfully, then I got a system notification that said, Go to guide and open. Can someone tell me what do I do to do that...
  9. Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page): The notification of the suspension of the custom gamerpic uploading was lifted but the suspension is still in place? b18d5da0-dc0c-419a-a54a-3b81f863610d
  10. 200610 just installed. Started game. Tested 4K recording. After notification pop-up, One X...

in XboX Insiders
    200610 just installed. Started game. Tested 4K recording. After notification pop-up, One X...: After all, no clip saved. Reported. About my Samsung Q80R also becoming unresponsive, I don't know if it's because I have it recognized by One X as I use OneGuide to watch my Cable TV or if it's...