Notifications not showing up

Discus and support Notifications not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi since this morning neither my xbox or xbox app on my phone are showing me message notifications anymore. All other notifications work but messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RottenBoogers, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Notifications not showing up

Hi since this morning neither my xbox or xbox app on my phone are showing me message notifications anymore. All other notifications work but messages not.

Have tried every setting. Hard reset, reset the mac address, reset my modem and router etc. Nothing solves this issue.

I am frustrated as hell since my friends on xbox live are texting me and I have to manually check to see if there is a message.

Please help

:)

RottenBoogers, Aug 13, 2019
  2. RottenBoogers Win User

Yes have pretty much tried all methods nothing seems to resolve this issue
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Notifications are not showing up

Hey Skamakaze -

When you say you reset the Xbox One console's OS, do you mean you
    factory reset
    your console? If so, which version did you do? If not, let's have you try the option that allows you to keep your games and apps and see how that goes.

Keep us posted. :)
  4. vladskyline Win User

Notifications not showing up.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We were able to determine that the account you're posting from is currently in Xbox Insider program. Due to this, please be sure to submit feedback through the feedback app, and then hop over to our

Xbox Insider forums
    for further assistance.
    Had the same issue before being in the insiders program. Had a 4 hour chat/troubleshooting session with Xbox Support and nothing could fix the issue.
  5. RottenBoogers Win User

Have you tried this here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/pop-up-notifications
    Still having the same issue. All notifications work except messages. Both my xbxo and on my phone.....Microsoft please help
  6. RottenBoogers Win User

Thanks. Can someone from the xbox support please look into this. Thanks
Thema:

1. Notifications not showing up - Similar Threads - Notifications showing

2. Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...: I have been noticeing this issue coming up again I haven’t been getting any pop up notification messages showing up on my tv. I’m in the guide where the Alerts tab is there’s no number count here...
  3. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  4. Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up: Alright just my notifications arnt showing up yeah i need a big help thanks m8s 28fd43c8-95d2-437b-a7d4-905733f84713
  5. my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...: ive tired to hard reset my xbox, ive tired restarting internet , ive triple checked that my notifications is ticked on but still nothing and i cant seem to find any sort of fix my friends still...
  6. Join/Leave Party Notifications Not Showing After Update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join/Leave Party Notifications Not Showing After Update?: I've talked to a few others & they're not getting those notifications anymore either when someone joins or leaves a party. It's honestly really annoying because that's always been a feature, it's...
  7. Xbox app windows 10 - no invite notifications showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app windows 10 - no invite notifications showing up: I'm not receiving ANY party or game invites on my xbox app in windows 10. I've turned on all notification settings and tried friending the people but I still don't get invites. Where are these...
  8. Notifications not showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not showing up.: Got my Xbox last Thursday (2nd march 2017) , ever since, I'm not getting any notifications, friend invites, game invites, achievements, party invites, the only type of notifications I get is...
  9. Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages: I've had the Xbox app for a long time now and recently (maybe after the update where it changed its name from Smartglass to Xbox app) my notifications for new messages will not show up. I've gone...
  10. Friend Notifications are not showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Notifications are not showing up.: I've checked my settings and everything works but still no notifications. I can get messages and invites but I don't get friend notifications when they get online....