Notifications not working when someone joins party

Discus and support Notifications not working when someone joins party in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Notifications not working when someone joins party

/u/MichaeLionheart, Oct 29, 2019
  2. MikeAustin815 Win User

My Notifications Are Delayed.

My notifications are delayed as well. If someone joins my party, achievements, messages, everything. BTW hard reset didn't work
  3. shadnater Win User

Not getting invites to party's

And i will get a notification if someone adds me as a friend, someone online, and even when someones streaming. But not a invite to a party.
  4. Leemd1979 Win User

Notifications for change of online status on Xbox Live.

I'm talking about notification whilst playing games, like when someone signs in and you see their online, if I'm playing a game whilst in an XBL party and someone in the party goes away it would be good when they change their status to away or busy a notification
    pops up for me and the others in the party, like wise for me if I go away to do something I just change my status and a notification pops up for the others in the party.
  5. avolfan Win User

Xbox One Party System Bugs and Suggested Improvements

I have a hard time accepting invites. When the notification appears to press the center button to join a party and game, most of the time I apparently don't hold it down long enough or I hold it down too long and get the console off option. Why is this do
    difficult? Never had any issues on the 360.

Also, it seems like whenever my friends and I try to party up, someone always has issues joining and when we do, usually someone ends up cold booting their xbox to get their party chat to work.

Please fix this and get us back to what we had on the 360.

Thanks
  6. smileskybird Win User

XBOX LIVE having problems.

Its real inconveniant especially since its the weekend when lots and lots of pp r on. voice chat in games works perfectly. Parties, invites, messages, notifications, friends lists r not working. Had a friend who joined my party this morning. Sunday 3:50pm
    here.
Thema:

Notifications not working when someone joins party

1. Notifications not working when someone joins party - Similar Threads - Notifications working someone

2. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  3. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  4. Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends: I get sign on notifications on my Xbox and iOS app for about five people. One day a few weeks ago, it stopped appearing for one person, let's call him Sniperdude07. I don't get notifications on my...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working.: Ever since the last major windows update the xbox notifications on my windows 10 PC have stopped working. I have not changed any of the notifications settings from the degault and my nat type is...
  6. Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One: Hey there folks. I do not know if I am in the right section for this. If I am not, please let me know. If I am, continue reading. Recently within the last few days, whenever I get a notification...
  7. Xbox windows app Notifications not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox windows app Notifications not working: So i have this problem, when i want to see my notifications on the XBOX app my app crashes and completely shuts down, i dont receive an error message or whatsoever, i dont own a xbox, i just...
  8. Xbox app message notifications not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app message notifications not working: I am not being notified of messages via the Xbox app on my phone. When I check “message” in Settings, it refuses to save. Every other box will save the settings if I check it, but not message....
  9. Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One: Hey there folks. I do not know if I am in the right section for this. If I am not, please let me know. If I am, continue reading. Recently within the last few days, whenever I get a notification...
  10. Notifications not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not working: I have my notifications turned on and all the settings for them to pop up checked. But I’m not receiving any notification pop up or anything in the notification tab. What do I do to resolve this...