Notifications not working

Discus and support Notifications not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently upgraded to an xbox one x and now i am not receiving party invites or messages. help please! 9052966f-27ea-4c4c-a371-99401706bda4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xJKx NOTORIOUS, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Notifications not working

i recently upgraded to an xbox one x and now i am not receiving party invites or messages. help please!

:)

xJKx NOTORIOUS, Dec 2, 2019
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

try turning them off and on again.
  3. IR0N TUSK Win User

Notifications not working....

And this counts for xbox one friends....
  4. cdrw1987 Win User

Yeah I heard they "knew about it" when the achievements broke back in November. Comforting I guess that I'm not in the minority.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

It's not just you.

Think everyone is having the same issue.It has been reported but when it's fixed is anyones guess.
  6. WolfDaisy Win User

I am having the exact same issues.
Thema:

1. Notifications not working - Similar Threads - Notifications working

2. Xbox (Beta) Notification sounds not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Notification sounds not working: I dont have focus assist on and have the xbox(beta) app have notification and when my friends invite me to a party or send me a message it doesn't notify me or make a sound on my computer. What...
  3. why are my message notifications not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are my message notifications not working?: For over a week now, my notifications when someone messages me doesnt work. I have tried everything, resetting, reinstalling my profile, turn setting off then on, etc. Nothing works. All the other...
  4. Notification not working/showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Notification not working/showing up: Xbox message and notification not showing up after the lastest update. submitted by /u/broswerjrer [link] [comments]
  5. Message notifications not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message notifications not working: For some reason ever since the update came out I can't get any message notifications. I have to constantly go back to the dashboard and go to my messages to see if I have gotten anything. And when...
  6. Message notifications not working (other notifications fine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message notifications not working (other notifications fine): A friend is having trouble receiving notifications when he receives messages. He can see when friends come online or send a party invite. However, he does not receive notifications for messages....
  7. Notifications not working when someone joins party

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications not working when someone joins party: submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  8. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  9. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  10. Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends: I get sign on notifications on my Xbox and iOS app for about five people. One day a few weeks ago, it stopped appearing for one person, let's call him Sniperdude07. I don't get notifications on my...