Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

Discus and support Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/L3thal_Euskal, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the screen when i play.

Thanks for your help^^

submitted by /u/L3thal_Euskal
    [link] [comments]

/u/L3thal_Euskal, Sep 13, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

The sound of unlocking Achievements

I find hearing those sounds cute and don't want anything changed about it.

Achievement notifications are fine, but those big fat Windows 8 styled boxed notifications ALWAYS appear on the bottom centre of the screen.

Xbox 360's notification system is SMARTER because it appears either on the top centre, top left, top right, bottom right or bottom left of the screen especially in while playing games. The Xbox 360's Dashboard's algorithms are smart enough to make the notification
    bubble appear on your screen where it less likely interfers with the game. With Xbox 1, you just get a big fat notification box which always comes up in the bottom centre of the screen.

I do like it how you can customize the colour of achievement notifications on Xbox 1, mine's orange.
  3. L3thal Euskal Win User

Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

What notification do you mean exactly? When I do the quests there ist the XP screen wich fills the whole TV or Monitor.
    When I play, the achievements appear at the top of the screen
  4. Judge Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

^^Huh? I didn't see any achievement notification in there, just a game notification. The 3rd slide is a game notification, not an achievement, we don't know what those are yet.
  5. John Dowding Win User

July system update

It shows in notifications at the top of the screen.
  6. KJR24 Win User

Achievement notifications not popping up.

I can't believe this still has not been fixed. I've had this issue for 2 years now. Hard resetting fixes it for a day, then the next day it's broken again. On top of achievement notifications, I don't get notifications when a friend comes online or when
    I receive a new message. How do I fix this? Why has this not been patched?
Thema:

Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

1. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen? - Similar Threads - Notifications achievements top

2. Achievement Notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Notifications: I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've...
  3. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.

in XboX Insiders
    Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.: I reported this to Xbox by making a report about it not to long ago, and now it's back. So I figured I would make a post on Reddit about it. I also tried different games also and it still is like...
  5. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  6. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...
  7. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  8. Recent achievements and notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements and notifications.: Hi Skip Ahead build here. June 20th build still showing my most recent achievement and notification in the guide every time I boot up my Xbox. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]
  9. Windows 10 games achievements not displaying notification

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 games achievements not displaying notification: Can anyone shed any light on why I am not getting any notifications of achievements unlocking in games in Windows 10? I have tried multiple games on the new game pass platform and although the...
  10. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....