Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

Discus and support Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/L3thal_Euskal, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the screen when i play.

Thanks for your help^^

submitted by /u/L3thal_Euskal
    [link] [comments]

/u/L3thal_Euskal, Sep 13, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

The sound of unlocking Achievements

I find hearing those sounds cute and don't want anything changed about it.

Achievement notifications are fine, but those big fat Windows 8 styled boxed notifications ALWAYS appear on the bottom centre of the screen.

Xbox 360's notification system is SMARTER because it appears either on the top centre, top left, top right, bottom right or bottom left of the screen especially in while playing games. The Xbox 360's Dashboard's algorithms are smart enough to make the notification
    bubble appear on your screen where it less likely interfers with the game. With Xbox 1, you just get a big fat notification box which always comes up in the bottom centre of the screen.

I do like it how you can customize the colour of achievement notifications on Xbox 1, mine's orange.
  3. Allan S.G Win User

Gamerscore

4. L3thal Euskal Win User

Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

What notification do you mean exactly? When I do the quests there ist the XP screen wich fills the whole TV or Monitor.
    When I play, the achievements appear at the top of the screen
  5. Judge Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

^^Huh? I didn't see any achievement notification in there, just a game notification. The 3rd slide is a game notification, not an achievement, we don't know what those are yet.
  6. John Dowding Win User

July system update

It shows in notifications at the top of the screen.
Thema:

Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

1. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen? - Similar Threads - Notifications achievements top

2. Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming: Hello, Lately I have noticed that Xbox achievement notifications are not appearing to me in Windows 10 while playing full screen. However, the achievements are recorded in my profile. I have...
  3. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

in XboX Insiders
    What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?: Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen: Hello! I saw one thread in the past discuss this problem with HDR games having issues when you either have an achievement pop up, a message, an invite, or simply opening up the game bar mid game...
  5. Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  6. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  7. Notification for an already visualized achievement keeps coming back.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification for an already visualized achievement keeps coming back.: I've played Nascar Heat 4 during the latest Free Play Days and got the "checkered flag" achievement, so I got the notification on the Achievement tab of the guide and looked inside the Recent...
  8. Achievement Notifications Wont Appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Notifications Wont Appear: For the last 2 weeks or show none of my achievement notifications show but they unlock just fine. My phone and PC get the pop upa but not my xbox x while playing. Is their a fix?...
  9. Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements notification does not appear on screen .: I have set my console region to Greece. Iam on the skip ahead ring. After the latest update, when I earn an achievement, the notification does not appear on screen. I have filled a report. Please...
  10. xbox console companion achievements notifications isn't popping up

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion achievements notifications isn't popping up: Not sure anyone have this? I did search from google and here as well. From the xbox console companion I have version 48.59.13001.00000 From the game bar (window g) I looked at the settings...