Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites

Discus and support Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been going on for a few days now. I can’t accept invites because I simply don’t get them on my Xbox. The only way I know when I’m invited I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andvaur, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Andvaur
    Andvaur Guest

This has been going on for a few days now. I can’t accept invites because I simply don’t get them on my Xbox. The only way I know when I’m invited I say when I see the notification pop up on my Xbox smart glass app. I go to notifications and I can’t see
    anything. I tried hard reseting, I went into my settings and turned pop up notifications on for everything, I watched YouTube videos and did what they said but nothings working. I don’t get notifications when I’m sent a message but I can still read it.

:)

Andvaur, Mar 12, 2018
  2. Mr.Hair
    Mr.Hair Guest
    Can't see any invites

After the update of the Xbox home screen apparently all of your game invites all suppose to pop up under invitations. None of my friends' invites have been showing up there and it's starting to get really annoying having to always accept the pop up invite
    notification. Anyone else have this problem?

Mr.Hair, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Mr.Hair
    Mr.Hair Guest
    Can't see any invites

After the update of the Xbox home screen apparently all of your game invites all suppose to pop up under invitations. None of my friends' invites have been showing up there and it's starting to get really annoying having to always accept the pop up invite
    notification. Anyone else have this problem?

Mr.Hair, Mar 12, 2018
  4. Gamezone1986 Win User

Xbox One Preview-Program invitation

Microsoft told us a while ago they won`t be accepting more people to the preview program. We might invite you, but nothing might happen.
  5. PETERWAHSMUTH Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console and on website

I have the same issue since saturday. Achievements won`t pop an I can`t open the app on the X1 (0x87c40011). Smartglass or xbox.com also only show an error-code when i try to look at achievements.

3rd-party sites like TrueAchievements do not update too, even new unlocked ones for the 360 won`t show.

Friends of mine can´t compare their achievements to mine or look at them at all.
  6. FistswivUrToes Win User

My Ambassador symbol taken away?

if you didn`t accept the invitation through messenger they take it away.
  7. Rockstar Cake Win User

I'm being harrassed and looking for answers

I recommend just blocking communications. Then they won;t be able to communicate with you at all, meaning no messages, game invites, party/private chat invites, etc.
  8. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
Thema:

1. Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites - Similar Threads - Notifications won’t pop

2. Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug: Currently in the Pre-Alpha Stage Current at approx. 88,900 Points and for whatever reason, my gaming this morning was inundated with probably 200 notifications (in about 5 to 10 minutes) that I...
  3. Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification: I'm not sure if this is Preview related, but I haven't seen this issue in the regular Xbox sub so I figured I'd ask here. Link below is to a post I just made about it with a photo. This is on an...
  4. I can't get notifications through

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get notifications through: For some reason, I dont get invites to games, or to parties. I get notifications for messages, but my notifications are set to everything. Is anyone else having this problem? Its been like this...
  5. Halo Infinite Notification, Nothing in Insider App.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Notification, Nothing in Insider App.: Got a notification I was in for the Infinite test flight, but I don't see anything in the Xbox insider app. Any idea what's going on? submitted by /u/MightyMapleMoose [link] [comments]
  6. What idiot decided moving the notifications to the bottom was a good idea?

in XboX Insiders
    What idiot decided moving the notifications to the bottom was a good idea?: I tried to get used to it but it's such a terrible UI choice I genuinely can't understand it. What was wrong with the "invitations" tab? I just want it to be quick and easy to accept invites and...
  7. Appear Offline Circumvented by App Notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Appear Offline Circumvented by App Notifications?: Not sure when this started, as it happened to me on the live build, but friends who have notifications enabled for your GT will still get a mobile notification through the app even if you are on...
  8. xbox “system alert!” pop up notification

in XboX Insiders
    xbox “system alert!” pop up notification: I was watching a movie on the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox and now my Xbox is getting these pop up notifications saying “system alert!” And warning viruses detected!” I know it’s a scam but what...
  9. Notifications won’t Appear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications won’t Appear: So, or the past day now I have been experiencing issues with notifications on Xbox, as in nothing from achievments and invites to friend requests and system notifications. I have attempted...
  10. Console won’t display notifications or capture gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t display notifications or capture gameplay: My Xbox one will not display certain notifications, despite the setting being turned on. I can’t really understand why all of a sudden it’s started to do this. For example: game downloads “Ready”...