Notifications

Discus and support Notifications in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question about notifications. I get notifications from someone who is connecting or streaming via Mixer but I am not friends with that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Natpars, May 2, 2019.

1. Natpars
    Natpars Guest

Notifications

Hello, I have a question about notifications.

I get notifications from someone who is connecting or streaming via Mixer but I am not friends with that person. Same for Mixer, I do not follow this person.

I blocked and mute the person to see but I still have the notifications.

Would someone have a solution? Thanks.

:)

Natpars, May 2, 2019
  2. idiot with gunz Win User

New Update Broke Notification Settings

I've just tested a few things.

Notifications on. Don't show during videos. Still got notifications as you have.

Notifications off. No notifications during video.

Notifications on. Online status 'busy'. No notifications during video.
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Display name doesn't pop up when i sign in.

Are your notifications enabled? To review your notification settings go to Account setting, preferences and then notifications.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Problème Succès/ Problem succes

press the guide button on your controller, go to settings, preferences, notifications. you should have the notification boxes ticked to receive system notifications.

-

appuyez sur le bouton Guide de votre manette, allez dans Paramètres, préférences, les notifications. vous devriez avoir les cases cochées de notification pour recevoir des notifications du système.
  5. Saloric Win User

Can't delete my notification

According to the Xbox pop-up notifications guide:

You can open the notification center two ways:

- Say “Xbox, show notifications.”

- Scroll left on Home to open the guide, and then select Notification.

How do you delete your notifications?

-Select the Clear all button at the top of the notification center, or press the X button on your controller to remove the highlighted notification or group.

Hope this helps. Otherwise my recommendation would be to take 10 minutes and scroll through all the notifications until they are considered "read".

Good luck!
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

invitations glitch

Xydiz,

Have you checked to make sure that your notifications are turned on?

If not please follow these steps to check.

1. Hit the menu key of the controller.
    2. Go to Settings > Preferences.
    3. Got to Notifications
    4. Check that the "Notifications Banners On" has a check mark
    5. Go into Xbox notifications and make sure that the notifications are "On".
Thema:

Notifications

1. Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  3. Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications: I am unable to join LIVE parties from my PC. I get no notifications of invites neither in Xbox Companion App nor in Xbox Game Bar. I can join voice chat but not parties. When I see my friends in a...
  4. Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.: Add a slider option to have opacity control over screen overlay items. submitted by /u/L_demonknight [link] [comments]
  5. Not getting party notifications for xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting party notifications for xbox app on pc: Have tried reseting app and checking that pc notifications are on for that app but still doesnt work. 8f2752cc-85a9-49e7-bec2-fe97d72f3c70
  6. Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications of success at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of success, to appear at the top of the screen. Thanks for your help^^...
  8. Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?: So I recently graduated high school, and the only way my best friend and I have kept contact is via Xbox chat. However, I have terrible memory and forget to check the Xbox Companion app all the...
  9. Repeated notification.

in XboX Insiders
    Repeated notification.: Over and over again repeated notification that says Microsoft Rewards.. You have earned points playing with Game pass. Trying to send in error report just opens up Rewards app. Restarted system....
  10. Notification box!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notification box!: Would be really cool. Some games have that but the developer need to choose where but I think the gamer have the right to choose. 498bef6c-cabe-486a-a3d7-91a26f8a2a83