notify me when outage is over

Discus and support notify me when outage is over in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; for whatever reason, I can't sign up of opt in to get a text when the outage is over. d05e8bbc-ae8c-4e5c-a978-fdac71d216ae Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ColbyKastens, Sep 9, 2019.

1. ColbyKastens
    ColbyKastens Guest

for whatever reason, I can't sign up of opt in to get a text when the outage is over.

:)

ColbyKastens, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

for whatever reason, I can't sign up of opt in to get a text when the outage is over.
    there is a service outage that might be causing this, you can keep updated through the Xbox Live Status page or the Xbox
    Support Twitter
    page as well.
  3. WesFisk Win User

You know there is no such thing as happy gaming when the system has been down for over 12 hours what kind of compensation are Xbox users going to get for more than 12 outages in the last month
  4. jackcrebo Win User

So does anyone know how much longer intill they have fix it Xbox live i want to play red dead redemption 2 lol
  5. WesFisk Win User

Because I tell you what I spend hundreds of dollars on Microsoft if not into the thousands by now and recently the network has been crap why do I pay so much money to sit here and stare at an error screen
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately that option seems to have been removed. I'm not sure why or if it's permanent. For now, all you can do is keep checking the page or keep trying to sign in.
Thema:

1. notify me when outage is over - Similar Threads - notify outage

2. How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?: It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified when it is back online. How can I get a...
  3. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...
  4. Xbox one game crash and external drive notifies as ready

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one game crash and external drive notifies as ready: Hi. Have been using a wd 1tb hdd as an external drive for over a year on an xbox one without issued. The games have now started crashing and the notification ‘external drive ready’ shows up. I...
  5. Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...: Buonasera, ho ricevuto due mail di notifica per ordini mai fatti su Microsoft Store per Fortnite. non ho ricevuto nessun addebito, ma temi che siano notifiche fasulle per acquisire dati...
  6. I can’t get notified of new messages in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get notified of new messages in Xbox app: I am not being notified of messages via the Xbox app on my phone. When I check “message” in Settings, it refuses to save. Every other box will save the settings if I check it, but not message....
  7. No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...: Just two days ago I had the full paid version of Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, and the next day, I was told I could not access any of the features except for timed access to...
  8. if you do not remove me from your live page, then I will notify you!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you do not remove me from your live page, then I will notify you!: Om du inte tar bort mig från din levande sida, så kommer jag att meddela dig! (Mod Translation) If you don't remove me from your live page, I'll let you know! c82a90ab-25c6-44d6-b3ce-829880ac48db
  9. outage notified

in XBoX on Consoles
    outage notified: I dont get notified anymore when the service gets restored and it use to. I readded my number on notify me and still doesnt work 3bafeea4-c939-4161-96e5-6d365cd1a8d8
  10. outage notified

in XBoX on Consoles
    outage notified: I dont get notified anymore when the service gets restored and it use to. I readded my number on notify me and still doesnt work 3bafeea4-c939-4161-96e5-6d365cd1a8d8