November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191028-1335)

Discus and support November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191028-1335) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Nov 1, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191028-1335)

/u/XIPBot, Nov 1, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  4. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
Thema:

1. November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191028-1335) - Similar Threads - November 1st Insider

2. After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.

in XBoX on Windows
    After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.: After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags. I didn't update any drivers and version of Windows. By the way, it isn't needed any update at the current time....
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of November 8th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of November 8th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019: My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load...
  5. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019: My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load...
  6. November 1st!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November 1st!: So far I don't like the Sherlock holmes one and I don't see the other games catching my attention neither, just adding them to my game list and that's it. f2a39bf8-e5a2-445d-832e-8196b09ae2c1
  7. November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191030-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191030-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191030-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191030-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of November 1st, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of November 1st, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. 5,000 between the 1st and 15th November and still not deposited .

in XBoX Rewards
    5,000 between the 1st and 15th November and still not deposited .: You sais that "if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month" I...