November 1st!

Discus and support November 1st! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So far I don't like the Sherlock holmes one and I don't see the other games catching my attention neither, just adding them to my game list and that's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NLbawz, Nov 3, 2019.

1. NLbawz
    NLbawz Guest

November 1st!

So far I don't like the Sherlock holmes one and I don't see the other games catching my attention neither, just adding them to my game list and that's it.

:)

NLbawz, Nov 3, 2019
  2. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

New possible release date.. Nov 1st?

if you read it right they are stating it will come out on the 1st november of 2013 not november 1st 2013. they are stating that the console will come out in november this year not the 1st november of 2014
  3. ttttubby Win User

November 1st!

Star wars games are always worth checking out. Though i rarely end up finishing them.
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

November 1st!

im pretty excited for Need for speed heat
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

November 1st!

I agree with Jedi Fallen Order :D.
  6. ODST343 Win User

November 1st!

star wars Jedi fallen order is being released this month
Thema:

November 1st!

1. November 1st! - Similar Threads - November 1st

2. After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.

in XBoX on Windows
    After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.: After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags. I didn't update any drivers and version of Windows. By the way, it isn't needed any update at the current time....
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of November 8th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of November 8th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019: My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load...
  5. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019: My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load...
  6. November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191030-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191030-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191030-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191030-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191028-1335)

in XboX Insiders
    November 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191028-1335): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of November 1st, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of November 1st, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. 5,000 between the 1st and 15th November and still not deposited .

in XBoX Rewards
    5,000 between the 1st and 15th November and still not deposited .: You sais that "if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month" I...