Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...

Discus and support Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Closing all multible MS X Box accounts, can I transfer the purchases from the old accounts to one account that I am using?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VickiGinnovan, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...

Closing all multible MS X Box accounts, can I transfer the purchases from the old accounts to one account that I am using?

:)

VickiGinnovan, Jul 9, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox accounts to this account?

Nope, you can’t do that.
  3. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox accounts to this account?

To my knowledge you can’t transfer purchases between accounts, although if you can still access your other accounts i’d have they signed into your xbox and set them as you “home xbox” in the personalisation tab of settings.

That way you can access games or other downloadable content without having to use them or be signed into them should i say.
  4. LelaRc Win User

5. Odribaoled Win User

Sorry Vicki, unfortunately this is not possible.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

No, you can't transfer purchases or content from one account to another, but you could set the console as "Home" console for the other account and have access to that content, or sign in with that other account and access the content while they're signed
    in. Can I ask the nature of the other account? Was that just an old account and you're changing it? Because it's been some time that they've required that Xbox accounts be Microsoft Accounts, and depending on the situation might prove different solutions
    would be best for different cases.
Thema:

Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...

1. Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox... - Similar Threads - Account transfer purchases

2. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...
  3. Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account: When my son first started using his Xbox One we just logged him in using my microsoft account, including purchasing some games and Xbox Live. We have decided we want him to have his own account....
  4. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  5. how do i transfer my account settings and purchases to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i transfer my account settings and purchases to another account: My son has been using my account to play online with XBOX. I cannot restrict his game time as he is not inder the family construct. He has a number of purchases etc (fortnite) that needs to be...
  6. Can you transfer purchased items from one account to the other

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you transfer purchased items from one account to the other: Hi I've had multiple xbox accounts due to forgetting emails and passwords and what not as a kid, but i managed to find one of my old accounts with a majority of my dlc and game purchases although...
  7. Transfer a purchase into a child's account on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a purchase into a child's account on Xbox One S: I purchased a game DLC using my account. I now want to transfer it to my child's account. I have followed the steps here https://support.xbox.com/en-WW/xbox-live/download-content but I do not get...
  8. trasnferir jogos comprados para outra conta[transfer purchased games to another account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trasnferir jogos comprados para outra conta[transfer purchased games to another account]: ola eu criei uma conta pra ser a minha principal porem eu tenho um jogo comprado nesta conta seria possível transferir a posse desse jogo para a minha conta nova? [Translation - Hi, I created...
  9. Is there a way of transferring vBucks purchases from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way of transferring vBucks purchases from one account to another?: Hi, My son has 2 Microsoft accounts, one is .com and one is .ie. We accidentally purchased vBucks for the wrong account. Is there any way of transferring vBucks from the .com mail account to...
  10. Transfer purchased games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer purchased games to another account: Hello, As i am selling my xbox 360 console, i would like to ask if there is a possibility to transfer the downloaded content (purchased games) to the account of the buyer. If the possibility...