Now on sale

Discus and support Now on sale in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope this gets more in on it! 6b01de8d-b731-42a9-bed1-6e5445ffc6c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIY LobotoMEd, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Now on sale

DIY LobotoMEd, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Star Wars is on Sale now????!!!!!

Hey there PeelerzFam805.

Generally refunds aren't offered for purchases, but if you'd like to look into it
    Phone/Chat support will be able to best help. Please let us know if we can help you out with any other Xbox support questions.

Mister Maka, Jan 22, 2014
  3. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it!

Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you..

Pleasure Master, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Albert X Win User

Sekiro

Not for now. But it is on sale for $39 on tbd Black Friday Sale.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Removing Games Pass game after spending over $100 on DLC

its on sale bundled with Surviving Mars right now (in the UK Xbox Store)

and it shows up in the sales now and then.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

That game goes on sale A LOT. So even if it's not on sale now, it will be again.
  7. SpecOperations9 Win User

Games on Demand

Dude, just wait for a sale. OBlivions on sale for 800MSP right now.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Season Passes now for Sale

Hey, ManWaDaMaHaDa! Thanks for the update! We appreciate the love, and are happy to provide what the customers ask for. :3
Thema:

Now on sale

1. Now on sale - Similar Threads - sale

2. High sales tax.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    High sales tax.: I'm part of the insider program which has a new store UI. As such I now have to pay sales tax when I didn't have to previously. That's fine and all but my state tax is 4.225% and yet I'm being...
  3. compre un juego me sale error y se me cobro igual/translate: I bought a game I got an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    compre un juego me sale error y se me cobro igual/translate: I bought a game I got an error...: trate de comprar gears of wars 2, me salio error y no me dio el juego y me cobro igualmente translate: I tried to buy gears of wars 2, I got an error and it did not give me the game and I am...
  4. Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day: Hi everyone, I have a question, hope you can help me. I want to buy call of duty advanced warfare because it is for sale, but at the moment I have no internet connection in my new house. I will...
  5. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  6. SALES AND PROMOS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SALES AND PROMOS: Dear whomever on the support staff of the sales and promotions team, I recently ran out of xbox gold. Upon automatically logging in the day after i was offered the $1 promo. I wanted to buy a...
  7. GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,...

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/justorrr [link] [comments]
  8. Ubisoft sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft sale: Hi everyone i had a quesion about the ongoing unisoft sale. Im looking for assassins creed odyssey ultimat edition but i cant seem to find it? 988bb26a-c399-44f2-b834-92a041fb9bad
  9. Digital sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales: Will the Xbox one still have sales on digital games after series x releases? 2c57f55c-a889-4866-a94a-1a8c6a7be516
  10. Xbox Series X: Will we finally find out the price and start of sales in 3 weeks?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Will we finally find out the price and start of sales in 3 weeks?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments]