Now on sale

Discus and support Now on sale in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope this gets more in on it! 6b01de8d-b731-42a9-bed1-6e5445ffc6c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIY LobotoMEd, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Now on sale

DIY LobotoMEd, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Star Wars is on Sale now????!!!!!

Hey there PeelerzFam805.

Generally refunds aren't offered for purchases, but if you'd like to look into it
    Phone/Chat support will be able to best help. Please let us know if we can help you out with any other Xbox support questions.

Mister Maka, Jan 22, 2014
  3. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it!

Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you..

Pleasure Master, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

That game goes on sale A LOT. So even if it's not on sale now, it will be again.
  5. SpecOperations9 Win User

Games on Demand

Dude, just wait for a sale. OBlivions on sale for 800MSP right now.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Season Passes now for Sale

Hey, ManWaDaMaHaDa! Thanks for the update! We appreciate the love, and are happy to provide what the customers ask for. :3
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Star Wars is on Sale now????!!!!!

Hey there PeelerzFam805.

Generally refunds aren't offered for purchases, but if you'd like to look into it
    Phone/Chat support will be able to best help. Please let us know if we can help you out with any other Xbox support questions.
  8. HulkUK75 Win User

Xbox Sale

Don't know when it will be on sale, but I know I've seen it on sale a few times now
Thema:

Now on sale

1. Now on sale - Similar Threads - sale

2. Black Friday Sales!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday Sales!: There's a few games that I've missed out on this year that I might pick up if they wind up on sale! I love the excitement for Christmas and games! c3993a29-f706-4845-873d-a5492fa762d5
  3. Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]: 過去にも質問したのですが、1年経ってもXbox Adaptive Controllerが販売されてません。 日本でも2019年発売と発表されていましたが今年中に発売されるのでしょうか? 私も一障碍者として発売を心待ちにしています。 [Translation - As I asked in the past, Xbox Adaptive Controller has not been...
  4. Shocktober Sale recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shocktober Sale recommendations: Thank you for sharing the information. I would recommend Witcher 3 and Bioshock Collection. d569fd25-9c32-4ce8-88ca-36f6ca60e8cb
  5. Shocktober sale now on until October 31st

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shocktober sale now on until October 31st: cheers for the heads up :) 8c207c13-46cb-4427-8aba-246e928e72f8
  6. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  7. Продажа Xbox [Mod Translation-Xbox for sale]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Продажа Xbox [Mod Translation-Xbox for sale]: Здравствуйте! Я намерена продать Xbox 360, но хочу чтобы игры на жестком диске остались следующему владельцу. Подскажите, пожалуйста, какой порядок действий должен быть в таком случае? Просто я не...
  8. Summer ultimate sale is here! EDITED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer ultimate sale is here! EDITED: I got Odyssey Ultimate Edition. 87f6fab7-8856-40a0-8f21-f166f4c653da
  9. sale xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    sale xbox360: <div>good afternoon! I plan to sell my xbox 360e console. what I need to do before the sale, so as not to violate your rules.</div><div>P.S. I have not yet had to sell consoles, so please describe...
  10. Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars: I enjoy collecting the steelbook editions of games and really hope they dont get rid of that, but with the way technology is, can't say we will have physical editions of anything anymore....