Now that we've learned the 1TB ext SSD will be about $220 - Can we discuss again the new...

Discus and support Now that we've learned the 1TB ext SSD will be about $220 - Can we discuss again the new... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A lot more users will have to start using that interface, which since being introduced few weeks ago didn't get much work. It's still - Different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elangab, Sep 24, 2020.

1. /u/elangab
    /u/elangab Guest

Now that we've learned the 1TB ext SSD will be about $220 - Can we discuss again the new...

A lot more users will have to start using that interface, which since being introduced few weeks ago didn't get much work.

It's still -

1. Different than other UI sections

2. Not adhering to any know OS UI interaction know to people

3. Objectively, making things hidden under sub menus and pop-ups, making users click more to do less.

4. Easy to make mistakes with, by using the "tick box" system, and "save changes".

5. Harder to copy from drive to drive, as you you have different sections to install/un-install and move/copy.

Team Insiders - what are your plans to make this section better ?

Insiders - If you feel the same, please let team insider know.

submitted by /u/elangab
    [link] [comments]

/u/elangab, Sep 24, 2020
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Prices is right for Scorpio.

a 1TB SSD is about 250 dollars right now I think. by the time MS finishes production runs on the first wave of scorpios the price on a 4TB SSD will very likely have fallen to the point that MS will consider putting them in.
  3. jdpup1300 Win User

Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett

We know scarlet is an ssd drive but as for size they haven't said yet I would risk to guess they will go above 1tb as they are getting cheaper now then b4 but we will have to wait and see
  4. Unbekannt Blast Win User

Xbox Pendrive (USB Storage)

Well the point here is that you can use USB 3.0+ 256Gb+ Pendrives to install things on xone. Discussion is not about if it is recommended to do or not, neither why choose a pendrive in order to a SSD or HDD plugged in the USB. If we start pending the discussion
    for whats is right and whats isn´t, we will end speaking about why xone internal HDD is not meant to be replaced by the user or why the games (specially on X) are so big in size and the HDD is still 1TB (scorpion version here).

Microsoft for example wants you to join game pass with a long list of games, and the space to install them? A 1TB disk with about to 780GB usable from fresh start? I really hope that in future my Sandisk Ultra 3.1 128GB could be used for at least, my 360
    retro games.
  5. BlindmanEX Win User

Prices is right for Scorpio.

IGOT

I mean SSHD... not an SSD

Comparing the new ELITE vs the old elite that has a 1TB SSHD.
  6. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox One S wont start

You may need to replace the disk in the console. Lower cost SATA SSD are an option now for a console to move up to faster performance. 500GB SSD prices are very reasonable and 1TB units are falling fast.
Thema:

1. Now that we've learned the 1TB ext SSD will be about $220 - Can we discuss again the new... - Similar Threads - we've learned 1TB

2. We've Lost Your TV Lineup Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We've Lost Your TV Lineup Issue: This issue came up back on May 7, 2020, and it's happening again: "On my Xbox One X I use the OTA TV Tuner. This evening, I began receiving an error reading: "We've lost your TV lineup." I go...
  3. We've lost your TV lineup Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We've lost your TV lineup Issue: On my Xbox One X I use the OTA TV Tuner. This evening, I began receiving an error reading: "We've lost your TV lineup." I go through the motions, and I get the same error. I've reset all the...
  4. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc....
  5. We've just increased the number of invitees for the NEW Xbox Insider Hub. Keep checking...

in XboX Insiders
    We've just increased the number of invitees for the NEW Xbox Insider Hub. Keep checking...: Hey Xbox Insiders! The first, small rollout of the new Xbox Insider Hub earlier today showed us what we wanted to see, and so we've significantly increased the number of eligible Insiders this...
  6. Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?: I was recently banned permanently from Xbox Live without being shown what I did. Apparently "This account participated in harassment, abuse, or bullying behavior towards other players. This may...
  7. OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup: Everytime I setup Lineup get the message We've Lost Your TV Lineup, hard reset, clears OneGuide, clear TV settings, setup everything, same message. 40373e9b-7388-4998-a23c-e71ead7e2325
  8. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": I guess I'm next on the list to start having this problem. In OneGuide, I continuously receive the error, " We've lost your TV listing" and going through setup again does not help. I've completed...
  9. "We've lost your TV lineup" issue Oneguide setup doesn't save

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We've lost your TV lineup" issue Oneguide setup doesn't save: FIX THIS "We've lost your TV lineup" message comes back over and over after setting up provider info. Looks like this is widespread. Can't say I'd keep xbox for long if a core media hub...
  10. Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around": Hi, I get two different things happening when trying to request a refund for a starter pack to a game (I thought I was buying the game itself). Either I get a grey box with a sad square face -...