Now TV, Prime Video and Other Apps Not Loading

Discus and support Now TV, Prime Video and Other Apps Not Loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last update, Now TV, Prime Video and BBC iPlayer won't load, the only one that has worked is Netflix. When doing a streaming test, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pricey1991, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pricey1991
    Pricey1991 Guest

Since the last update, Now TV, Prime Video and BBC iPlayer won't load, the only one that has worked is Netflix. When doing a streaming test, it says the upload bandwidth is too low for streaming. Tried talking to our internet provider but they said everything
    is fine. Anyone else having this problem? I don't know if it is to do with the update, but after it uploaded, the apps stopped working.

:)

Pricey1991, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Pricey1991 Win User

Yes, download 2.47 mbps, upload 1.98 mbps
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

Do you have a computer or smart phone to attempt a speed test to check your upload speeds?
  4. VOG ROB Win User

Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

for me it's prime video app and FunimationNow app.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Amazon Instant Video

Search for Prime video, in the app store
  6. JakeJarl155855 Win User

Apps crash at 0% on downlod

Yep. I've lost NOW, Amazon Prime even the BlueRay app wont load. Getting absolutely nothing from Microsoft. Useless.
Thema:

1. Now TV, Prime Video and Other Apps Not Loading - Similar Threads - Prime Video Apps

2. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...
  3. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...
  4. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  5. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  6. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  7. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  8. Amazon Prime Video app download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video app download error: I upgraded my xbox one to xbox one X today. Only problem I've had is with the app for Amazon Prime Video which we use all the time. After downloading it, it comes back with "getting your app...
  9. Amazon Prime Video App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App not working: The Amazon Prime Video app is not loading on my Xbox One X. For a week it was loading but any video stuttered and crashed the app. Now it’s not opening at all and showing the error code...
  10. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: When I click on the app my tv losses signal to the Xbox (only for this app) when I hold the ball my controller vibrates so I know it’s still on I either have to turn it off and back on to get on...