Now what changes in the future will the Xbox console interface undergo?

Discus and support Now what changes in the future will the Xbox console interface undergo? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We have just had the small redesign of the UI, the Series X/S is coming up and the insiders and common user already have the newest versions that have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OnlyEnderMax, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Now what changes in the future will the Xbox console interface undergo?

We have just had the small redesign of the UI, the Series X/S is coming up and the insiders and common user already have the newest versions that have changes.

Only animated backgrounds are missing, but after that do you think we will suffer future redesigns in the interface in general or do we stay that way and continue to polish the current one?.

submitted by /u/OnlyEnderMax
    [link] [comments]

/u/OnlyEnderMax, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One available from June 9.

3. DangerousBard Win User

200$ for nothing? (Ghost edition)

Till now there is no backward compatibility between consoles. Let's see if this will change in the future!
  4. B barn Win User

Error code 0x80860010

Hi

Managed to solve the problem by cutting the power to the console. Restarting eas not enough.

The interface changed a little (the «cursor» is now orange) so maybe there was some upgrade that needed to be installed that caused the error, not that I changed the password.

But thanks for that feedback.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Community page

Who knows with the arrival of the new console, we have a change in the interface of the system.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

Improving Mixer interaction with the console interface and wishlist is my favorite updates to this new change.
Thema:

Now what changes in the future will the Xbox console interface undergo?

1. Now what changes in the future will the Xbox console interface undergo? - Similar Threads - changes future console

2. Can't change where content is saved.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change where content is saved.: Hi friends, I've been trying to install a game using an Xbox PC game pass. It wouldn't let me save the game onto the drive I want. Says "This location isn't set up for installing games." and an...
  3. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]
  4. Account Stolen, Details Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Stolen, Details Changed: A few days ago, my XBOX microsoft account was stolen, and it was used to purchase multiple items. I have since gotten refunds and canceled those funds, but I cannot log into my account of 10...
  5. I changed my mind on a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my mind on a refund: I bought FIFA 20 ultimate edition, I bought the wrong version so I requested a refund request, but however, I have changed my mind and want to keep the game. I have tried contacting live support...
  6. Changing a child account to an adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a child account to an adult: I have a child account who is over teh age of 18 now but they still can't do features like change their profile picture to a custom one or edit their info without permission. I want to make this...
  7. Why cant i change my Profile picture on the Xbox app anymore?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why cant i change my Profile picture on the Xbox app anymore?: Cant change pfp anymore after the xbox app update is it permanet or temporary? d7ed9e33-889a-4a3c-80e0-9d033ce11bbe
  8. How do I change my pfp after new app update

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change my pfp after new app update: I've tried the website and the app but I can't figure it out submitted by /u/LS_Wooski [link] [comments]
  9. Changing the colour of the guide, menus and UI in future?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the colour of the guide, menus and UI in future?: While I know the interface of the guide will remain the same from Xbox One over to Xbox Series X, how would you feel if we had the option to change the colour of the UI in a future update? For me...
  10. In Future, would it change?

in XBoX on Windows
    In Future, would it change?: Hello Staff I've seen different amount of robux for Roblox. Would Microsoft Store ever increase higher than 800 robux. Mobile devices has 10,000 robuxs, which is expensive to me....