NTSC Disc games on PAL consoles (and vice versa)

Discus and support NTSC Disc games on PAL consoles (and vice versa) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am planning on purchasing some NTSC games when I go on holiday to play on my PAL console when I get home. My question is, are there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan McN 85, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Ryan McN 85
    Ryan McN 85 Guest

Hey guys,

I am planning on purchasing some NTSC games when I go on holiday to play on my PAL console when I get home.

My question is, are there any known errors with game saves / cloud saves when doing this? Are there ever problems with downloading updates or installing discs?

My fear is I get the game home, can play fine but can't save the game to my PAL console or apply necessary updates.

Thanks guys

:)

Ryan McN 85, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    XBOX From USA, Game From India

PAL games will not work on a NTSC console and vice versa. So you will have to try to find NTSC discs.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2014
  3. brfield
    brfield Guest
    This discs region code is invalid for this console?

You either have a PAL game in an NTSC console, or vice versa.

brfield, Aug 5, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hi Ryan,

The games will work fine without any issues at all, there are no region locks.

sniffles x, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX From USA, Game From India

PAL games will not work on a NTSC console and vice versa. So you will have to try to find NTSC discs.
  6. brfield Win User

This discs region code is invalid for this console?

You either have a PAL game in an NTSC console, or vice versa.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Region Code

It's not a bad disc. It has to do with the region of the disc vs. the region of your console. US used NTSC region coding and Australia uses PAL. Generally NTSC discs won't work on a PAL console and vice versa unless the disc is region free.

So when you purchase games you'll either need to purchase a PAL version or make sure the disc is region free.
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Error on Call of Duty game

PAL region Xbox 360 games cannot play on a NTSC region Xbox 360 and vice versa. You will need a NTSC copy unfortunately.
  9. sniffles x Win User

Hi Ryan,

The games will work fine without any issues at all, there are no region locks.
Thema:

1. NTSC Disc games on PAL consoles (and vice versa) - Similar Threads - NTSC Disc games

2. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  3. PAL / NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC: Hi, I purchased my Xbox 360 kinect console in New Delhi and I live here. The games which came free with the console are PAL version and work fine with my xbox. I purchased few games from the US...
  4. 2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC: Hello everyone. I was able to get an Xbox 360 with rock band drums and 3 guitars in great condition, I bought some guitar hero games (2, 3, WT, Warriors of rock, Aerosmith) and rock band 1, 3 and...
  5. NTSC game showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    NTSC game showing wrong region: Hi! So I bought 3 Just dance games. Just dance kids 2014 Just dance 2014 Just dance 2015 All 3 show NTSC on the game case. The first one boots up and plays fine. The latter 2 shows "wrong...
  6. Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console: Is it possible to install NTSC USA Dead Space 2 on Xbox ONE S console (europe)? Best Regards! 35319656-0110-4016-a2a0-c9afac6f87ca
  7. Buying digital version of game from Xbox Marketplace on NTSC Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying digital version of game from Xbox Marketplace on NTSC Xbox 360 console: I live in Europe but I have USA version of xbox 360 console (NTSC). I wonder whether game bought and downloaded from xbox marketplace by my european microsoft account will work on my console. I'd...
  8. Is otogi immortal warrior ntsc-u/c work on asian region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is otogi immortal warrior ntsc-u/c work on asian region?: i want to buy game otogi 2 : immortal warriors from united states (ntsc-u/c) for xbox classic. But i wonder, will it work on my asian region xbox classic? (Usually i play ntsc-j games). Anyone can...
  9. ntsc and pal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc and pal: A one can read ntsc and pal games like ps3 and ps4 thanks b9f98f41-ddc6-4aa3-a172-5880e95459af
  10. Playing NTSC on NTSC-J

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing NTSC on NTSC-J: I bought Fifa 18 on Amazon and it turned out that it was a NTSC title (which didn't even mention on the product description. Thanks...) I currently have an xbox 360 console for NTSC-J. Is there...