NTSC / PAL : Gold membership cards, Gift cards and points cards

Discus and support NTSC / PAL : Gold membership cards, Gift cards and points cards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello guys, I had Xbox360 (NTSC) 6 years ago.I opened US account that time and I played online for a month with trial gold membership. Now I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by udrago, Feb 24, 2014.

1. udrago
    udrago Guest

hello guys,

I had Xbox360 (NTSC) 6 years ago.I opened US account that time and I played online for a month with trial gold membership.

Now I bought new Xbox360 (PAL) but I don't know much about Xbox live membership , gift and points cards.Can I use my US account in my new Europe Xbox?!

someone told me I should open new Europe account and buy only Europe cards because my new xbox360 is PAL, is that right ?

how can I know if the card gonna work with me or not ?

and I don't know the differences between Gift Card and Points Card NTSC / PAL : Gold membership cards, Gift cards and points cards :(
    please help me to understand :,( [MOD REMOVED]

:)

udrago, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Regarding Xbox Live Gold Card

I have a Xbox One Pal, does this mean that i will have to buy A Xbox Live Gold Membership Card of Pal or can i also buy a Xbox Live Gold Membership card of NTSC.

GuardedDart6803, Feb 24, 2014
  3. LIVE GOLD gift card

i got a xbox live gold membership gift card and i already subscribed to xbox gold- can i use the gift card for other games or is it only for the gold membership?

Monkeyguy2388, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gift cards and points cards are basically the same thing. The points system has been discontinued so gift cards have taken points card places.

Cards are region locked. So you can only redeem a card if the account region matches the region of the card. The console's region won't matter, just the account region.

But it's best to set your account's region to where you physically live and use cards from where you live. For one thing, you won't run into region issues when trying to download content. It's also against the terms of service to try gaining access to content
    that you are not meant to have access to. So creating an account for a region where you don't live could violate the terms and get you banned.

Smwutches, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gift cards and points cards are basically the same thing. The points system has been discontinued so gift cards have taken points card places.

Cards are region locked. So you can only redeem a card if the account region matches the region of the card. The console's region won't matter, just the account region.

But it's best to set your account's region to where you physically live and use cards from where you live. For one thing, you won't run into region issues when trying to download content. It's also against the terms of service to try gaining access to content
    that you are not meant to have access to. So creating an account for a region where you don't live could violate the terms and get you banned.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Unable to buy gold?!?!

Sorry to hear it. However, gift cards and Xbox currency cannot be used to purchase Gold memberships. You can only purchase memberships using a credit card, Paypal or a pre-paid Gold membership card.
  7. Soviet Project Win User

GOLD SCAM

Sorry to hear it. However, currency from gift cards cannot be used to purchase a gold membership. For future reference you can only use a credit card, paypal or a pre paid membership card purchased from your local retailer.
    I dont know if it is a geographical issue, but in here money from gift cards can be used to purchase gold membership.
  8. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  9. ellerem Win User

money in account but cant use it to purchase live??

Hello,

Yes it is unfortunate that only certain types or payment forms can be used for the GOLD subscription. You will need a credit card, Paypal or a prepaid GOLD membership code/card. The standard gift card is for game and content purchases only. It is a little
    confusing at times but a gift card is to encourage purchases of fun! :)

Good luck and happy gaming
Thema:

1. NTSC / PAL : Gold membership cards, Gift cards and points cards - Similar Threads - NTSC PAL Gold

2. PAL / NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC: Hi, I purchased my Xbox 360 kinect console in New Delhi and I live here. The games which came free with the console are PAL version and work fine with my xbox. I purchased few games from the US...
  3. ntsc and pal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc and pal: A one can read ntsc and pal games like ps3 and ps4 thanks b9f98f41-ddc6-4aa3-a172-5880e95459af
  4. will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?: will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? 1aaf50c2-071e-4f25-ae9c-abe6a9204cfe
  5. Gta 5 ntsc on pal xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 ntsc on pal xbox: Hello, I want to buy from gta 5 from xbox360 for my cousin from Europe who has a pal xbox.The problem is that I found the game and on the cover it said NTSC..I want 100% if gta5 ntsc will work on...
  6. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  7. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  8. NTSC game on PAL xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC game on PAL xbox360?: Hi everyone!!! Does anyone know if a NTSC game can work on a XBOX360 PAL version (bought in 2012)? Thanks for your support. 5f08a858-b623-4c64-9db7-5d226db71277
  9. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227
  10. pal games on ntsc console

in XBoX on Consoles
    pal games on ntsc console: hi, bought "just dance" 2016 for my daughter. the game is in PAL format. I bought ntsc console in the U.S a while ago. the games does not run because of region incomaptability. is there...