Numbers of players ?

Discus and support Numbers of players ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm frustrated, why does it seem like the "number of players" multi and couch co-op etc is almost a secret, alot of sites that give specs and Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PauluaPauluaP, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Numbers of players ?

I'm frustrated, why does it seem like the "number of players" multi and couch co-op etc is almost a secret, alot of sites that give specs and Microsoft don't list it ?

It took a bit to figure out how to tell by looking at the back of the case, but online it's hard to find

This may look negative, but that's the only thing, I think it's a great platform, huge selection of games, and fairly intuitive to use, etc.

This is just based on my personal experience with the number of players question, maybe someone may comment it's easy to find, if so, do you have a good site to suggest ?

:)

PauluaPauluaP, Nov 22, 2020
  2. kvoj Win User

Number of players

Im not sure about all the terminology.

The type of games are cod black ops 2 and cod infinite warfare this what the game says (warfare)

if someone could give an example i may be able to figure out the other games. Thank you!
    [​IMG]
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Number of players

First depends of the game, then you need to know if is a splitscreen game or a "couch co-op" (couch co-op doesnt use splitscreen, are like FIFA, PES,...)

If is a splitscreen, probably the general max players should be 2 and for "couch co-op" seems to be 6.

The numbers you talk, as been said above "18", are the max but in online co-op (could vary from game to game).
  4. F6 Ryder Win User

Number of players

On the same console, you can play up to 2-4 players depending on the game.

When the game says "2-18", that is to say that Xbox Live multiplayer games can go up to 18 players.

On the back of your game cover it should list the entire information of what the game could do.

You should see "Xbox Co-op Multiplayer" [2-4], this relates to local play on the single console.

if you wants to get more than 2 signed into your account, you'll need more controllers.

Hope this clarifies your problem
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Number of players

Hi kvoj Good and funny question :)

Don't know how many people can play at the same time on the same console. 2 sure, 4 probably on some games but local co-op are not the main objective theses days for games editors. Be sure the "xbox live 2-18 players"
    is just for the game online, not for one console.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Number of players

Hey
    kvoj

On the same console, you can play with 2 people at the same time indeed.

When the game says "2-18", that is to say that Xbox Live multiplayer games can go up to 18 players, but not on the same console :)
Thema:

Numbers of players ?

1. Numbers of players ? - Similar Threads - Numbers players

2. Number of players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Number of players: I was wondering how many players can play on xbox live, on the same console, together? I’m confused because the game says xbox live 2-18 players, but can’t get more than 2 signed in on our...
  3. Mando pierde el numero de jugador[Translation-Command loses player number]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mando pierde el numero de jugador[Translation-Command loses player number]: Cuando juego con 1 mando en la xbox360 con pilas normales (No he probado con recargables todavia), de repente se cambia de jugador y te deja colgado en medio de la partida. Tienen los mandos...
  4. Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band: These people David and Jason Harris said i will ne band on the xbox one amd they onow people on the Xbox law Enforcement what should i do? eb9f1841-a176-4ddf-99f7-48b3329cd01b
  5. Number of players in Events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Number of players in Events?: Somebody knows how the number of players participating at an Event is found (more than 200 000) because only 95/100 guys play really as the leaderboard shows. The lasts in this list don't play at...
  6. Number of Players for Campaign Co-Op?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Number of Players for Campaign Co-Op?: How many people can play campaign co-op? Is it just two? Or can it be more? 9a7de4f2-bb98-4c35-aa4c-8ee079eea0e2
  7. Can not co op and diablo 3 and blizzard has no xbox player support or phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not co op and diablo 3 and blizzard has no xbox player support or phone number: My friends and I can not co-op on Diablo 3. We was able to co-op 2 times? We have done router resets and re-hosting from each party. Nothing Has worked. Some friends system get stuck on a reload...
  8. Display Age Rating & Player Number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display Age Rating & Player Number?: Is there a way to have the age rating & number of players allowed on the game's as you browse? Or at least to make only games that the child account can actually play show up. They all show up...
  9. XBOX ONE Media Player App, play by track number instead of alphabetical file order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Media Player App, play by track number instead of alphabetical file order.: I have a thumb drive connected to my XBOX ONE with my music collection on it. When I play an album its playing the songs in alphabetical order by the actual file name. How do I get it to play them...
  10. Request for number of player information on game in Xbox store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for number of player information on game in Xbox store.: Games in the old Xbox store had this vital information. Number of players : Xbox One 1-4 / Xbox Live 1-8 As an avid gamer, knowing the number of co op players a game supports is important to...