NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

Discus and support NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StreetShakaw‪, Mar 26, 2020.

1. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the video settings.

There's a solve for this?

:)

StreetShakaw‪, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

1. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom... - Similar Threads - NVidia Custom Settings

2. Forza horizon 3/4 problem with nvidia

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 3/4 problem with nvidia: I downloaded the FH4 demo to test it before I bought it, but when I opened it I had an error message saying that the card was not compatible with the DX12 even though it is. I then downloaded the...
  3. What about an minimum latency like Nvidia GeForce now?

in XboX Insiders
    What about an minimum latency like Nvidia GeForce now?: Nivida GeForce Now has this option to stream in different ways. One of them is a minimum latency mode. Is a good idea to introduce different ways to console or game stream? Like you don't care...
  4. Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0: I am using Game Streaming on my Shield, and it was working fine till 3 days ago. Now I cannot play any game and getting the error : "the servers are busy, cannot connect to stream". I am using...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 with Nvidia Shield

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 with Nvidia Shield: I am unable to use my Elite Controller Series 2 paddles with Nvidia Shield. I have found a discussion about this on the Nvidia Shield official forum and the support answer was this problem is...
  6. Nvidia Sheild Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Nvidia Sheild Controller: Has anyone had any luck connecting a non Xbox controller to the Xbox Streaming App (Preview) I have been trying to connect a Nvidia Shield controller, so far with out any luck. It seem the app...
  7. Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Works with Nvidia Shield TV without Bluetooth controller: Sideloaded the console streaming preview on my Nvidia shield and used my non-bluetooth Xbox one controller and it worked perfectly. So if your like me and don't have a Bluetooth controller but do...
  8. Xbox App(Beta) with NVIDIA Experience

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App(Beta) with NVIDIA Experience: Hi guys, I have a problem with using the Xbox Game App and NVIDIA Experience. Most of the games that have been installed through the Xbox Game App are simply not customizable through Experience....
  9. Nvidia Experience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nvidia Experience: Hello, when I'm recording a game with my friend and we communicate throught teamspeak or other communicate software two options happen 1) Only i can be heared 2) Only he can be heared. I tried...
  10. Surround Sound Issue with NVIDIA Shield Tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround Sound Issue with NVIDIA Shield Tv: Hello, I recently got a NVIDIA Shield TV Pro to use as my primary viewing device. I have a 5.1 surround sound setup that I am hooked up into with my A/V receiver. I have my Xbox One hooked up...