nvwgf2umx.dll game crashes

Discus and support nvwgf2umx.dll game crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i have been getting alot of these random game crashes (no error befoer crash just a freeze and then the game disappears) and when i check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdulzw, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Abdulzw
    Abdulzw Guest

So recently i have been getting alot of these random game crashes (no error befoer crash just a freeze and then the game disappears)

and when i check the event viewer logs the culprit always seems to be nvwgf2umx.dll , heres a log from one of the crashes

Faulting application name: nioh2.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61b02389

Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.1694, time stamp: 0x62d9e5c2

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000004da233

Faulting process id: 0x1730

Faulting application start time: 0x01d8b42078feeb79

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Nioh2\nioh2.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_47917a79b8c7fd22\nvwgf2umx.dll

Report Id: 8f21ea35-1ce9-4aec-8f2c-9d12be04461c

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

This happens with alot of games (not all) and it seems to be happening to usually steam games , now i already searched the internet for solutions and did everything i came across

1-Ran SFC/SCANNOW

2- Re installed GPU drivers using DDU

3- Reset windows

4- Ran benchmarks for GPU and CPU and the RAMs

5- Updated the BIOS

literally everything that could be done i did , even rolled back the GPU drivers , this is actually driving me crazy , ive had this pc 3 years and this only started happening recently , the only thing i could think of is the CPU cuz its the newest part i upgraded , but i tested it with an identical CPU and the results were the same , any help would be appreciated.

PC Specs:

RTX 2060

AMD Ryzen 5600x

16GB Ram

:)

Abdulzw, Aug 20, 2022
  2. ShotgunLarry Win User

Xbox App Crashes When I Stream

I always get a crash with the same exception code and referencing nvwgf2umx.dll whenever I try to stream if I have vsync forced to fast or adaptive vsync in nvidia control panel. If you force vsync setting, try changing to application controlled to see if
    it helps with your issue.
  3. FernandoGonzaga Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after loading screen

I tried everything, but nothing worked. Looking in the event viewer:

Failed module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 30.0.14.9649

Exception code: 0xc0000005

I looked for a solution, but it seems that this dll has been problematic for some time for some people. I didn't find any concrete way to fix it.
  4. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  5. YS.Tan Win User

Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition

the crash reporter came out for every crash, and i just click send and restart( but it doesnt restart though).

Unhandled exception

Dungeons

this is what i get.

I got 3 crashes during my playtime today.

1. I start the game, press start then crash.

2. Start the game again, no crash this time and manage to finish a dungeon, when i come out of dungeon, crash again( i didnt see the base at all).

3. Start the game again. press start and crash again.
  6. Mrxsevenx Win User

xbox app games crashing randomly

so it still dose it just random crash the steam games play fine but game pass games random crash
Thema:

1. nvwgf2umx.dll game crashes - Similar Threads - nvwgf2umx dll game

2. dll files error MSVCR120, 140

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dll files error MSVCR120, 140: when I open FIFA 22, an error window appears telling me that [img] knowing that I reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 ,2013 and I even downloaded 2008 and 2005 and updated Direct X Thank U...
  3. When I download a game and run it it says : ".dll missing"

in XBoX on Windows
    When I download a game and run it it says : ".dll missing": The .dll in question is called MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll. I have tried downloading all C++ redistrutables, alas has not worked. I am desperate for an answer as gaming is my passion and I don't...
  4. je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    je ne trouve pas le fichier api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll pour flight simulator 2020: Bonjour tous, Microsoft flight simulator 2020 ne se lance pas et me dit qu'il ne trouve pas le fichier "api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll". Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème s'il vous plait ? je...
  5. PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch: I have tried troubleshooting: -Reinstalled DirextX12 Copied the xinput9_1_0.dll to system32 and xbox games folder and it gives generic windows error 0xc0000007b Reinstalled Nvidia Drivers...
  6. Unable to play Halo Master Chief collection - Unknown file version jibGLESv2.dll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Halo Master Chief collection - Unknown file version jibGLESv2.dll: After uninstalling and reinstalling I still get this error when trying to play HMCC: Unknown file version x:\...\libGLESv2.dll. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the AntiCheat software multiple...
  7. VCRuntime140_1.dll causing 0xc0000020 error when launching game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VCRuntime140_1.dll causing 0xc0000020 error when launching game pass games: I have been getting the error in the image below when launching any game on game pass for PC. I would like to know if anyone else has been dealing with the same issue and what a possible solution...
  8. Computer missing multiple (at least 40+) dll files required to start game

in XBoX on Windows
    Computer missing multiple (at least 40+) dll files required to start game: I recently bought and downloaded No Man's Sky off Steam. But when I tried to star the game, it didn't work. After multiple reinstalls and file verifications. I decided to manually start the game...
  9. microsoft flight simulator 2020 がVCRUNTIME140.dllの障害でCTDする

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 がVCRUNTIME140.dllの障害でCTDする: microsoft flight simulator2020のupdateをダウンロードしている最中、何の前触れもエラーメッセージもなく、クラッシュしてしまいます。 またイベントビューアを確認すると、VCRUNTIME140.dllに障害が起きている旨のイベントが発生しているようですが、シ 、Visual C++ 2015...
  10. Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it?: When I turn on the game I get his error https://i.imgur.com/gRWNFhY.png I tried reinstalling it 3 times on 3 different drives, no good. I have installed 10 other games with no issues....