O controle do Xbox One S [Translate] The Xbox One S Controller

Discus and support O controle do Xbox One S [Translate] The Xbox One S Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bom dia ! A todos, Faço uma pergunta pra microsoft por que esse controle do Xbox One S branco está tão Frágil comprei no dia 05-08-2019 Xbox One S e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phelipe85, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Phelipe85
    Phelipe85 Guest

bom dia ! A todos,

Faço uma pergunta pra microsoft por que esse controle do Xbox One S branco está tão Frágil

comprei no dia 05-08-2019 Xbox One S e veio um controle... Porem no dia 27-08-19 Já deu problema no

controle ele não esta funcionando direito o analógico...Agora eu fico sem jogar o game por falta de um controle bom seus...

Assim fica difícil acreditar que um novo controle não venha acontecer o mesmo defeito...Complicado viu..Eu fico pensando

se eu fiz uma boa escolha de ter comprado esse game em menos de 1 mês já deu problema imagina daqui 1 Ano...

Tem jogo pra lançar dia 10 de setembro e eu não posso jogar por que meu controle não esta funcionando direito...

[Translate by Mod]

Good morning! To all,

I ask a question to Microsoft why this Xbox One S white control is so fragile

Bought on the day 05-08-2019 Xbox One S and came a control... But on the day 27-08-19 it has already given trouble in

Control it is not working right the analog... Now I stay without playing the game for lack of a good control your...

So it is difficult to believe that a new control does not come to happen the same defect... complicated saw.. I keep thinking

If I made a good choice to have bought this game in less than 1 month already gave problem imagine here 1 year...

It has game to launch on September 10th and I can not play because my control is not working right...

:)

Phelipe85, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Phelipe85 Win User

O Problema não é só isso é a falta de qualidade do controle tambem..Agora ficar comprando

controle direto vai sair mais caro que o game daqui a pouco...Que isso

[Mod Translated - The problem is not only that is the lack of quality of the control too .. Now keep buying direct control will be more expensive than the game in a little while …]
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

All Xbox One controllers come with a limited 90 day warranty. Anything after that and you will have to purchase a new one unfortunately.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Phelipe85,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. As the Ambassador had stated, in regards to the Xbox One S controller issue, all controller's/Accessories have a 90 day warranty, with the exception of some special edition controllers which have longer warranties.
    The standard white Xbox One S controller does have a 90 day warranty and under said warranty can be replaced through two options.

Option one would be to go to the Devices Website and create a replacement order for your controller and then send us your controller to get it replaced.
    Option two is to Contact Xbox Support and we will set up a replacement order for you and then you will also need to send in the controller to get replaced.
    Both options will take the same amount of time in regards to getting the controller to the service center and then sending you the replacement controller. it can take up to two to four weeks for the process to complete, it doesn't usually take that long it
    all depends on your distance from the Service Center.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
Thema:

1. O controle do Xbox One S [Translate] The Xbox One S Controller - Similar Threads - controle Translate Controller

2. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]: Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or something like that...
  3. Control parental [Mod Translation - Parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control parental [Mod Translation - Parental control: Hola. Olvidé el código de 4 dígitos y la pregunta de seguridad ( lo hizo mi hijo) que hago? [Mod Translation - Hello. I forgot the 4-digit code and the security question (my son did it) that I...
  4. Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]: 昨天入手一个同步电 套组, 据官网的说法,给电 电时不会损坏电 ,请问 电的同时使用控制器会不会损耗电 的电量,会不会影响电 寿命? [Translation-Yesterday to start a synchronous battery pack, according to the official website, the battery will not damage...
  5. Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement...: Queonda Que Pex Hello Brothers Loque Pasa esque Pedi Un Remplaso de Un control De Xbox One Y me Dijeron Te Contactamos dentro de 3 a 5 dias este es el 6 y ni señales del panadero alguien sabe...
  6. Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...: Salve.Un mese fa spedii il mio controller rotto all'assistenza di xbox in Germania,Francoforte.Qualche giorno dopo mi arrivò l'email in cui mi dissero che mi stavano spedendo il controller...
  7. Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor...: Hola: A mi control elite se le despegaron las agarraderas de goma del lado izquierdo. He estado buscando como poder remplazar estas piezas a través de Microsoft. La solución que dan en comprar...
  8. garantie x box one (manette) [Translation-xbox one warranty (controller)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    garantie x box one (manette) [Translation-xbox one warranty (controller)]: bonjour ma manette ne veux pas ce connecter en BT, j essaye de résoudre le problème avec le système d'aide, mais cela ne change rien, je peux échanger encore sous garantie , quand je rentre mes...
  9. Jak wylaczyc kontrole rodzicielskom [Translation - How to disable Parental controls]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jak wylaczyc kontrole rodzicielskom [Translation - How to disable Parental controls]: Witam kupilem uzywanom konsole xbox360 i okazalo sie ze zeby zagrac w gry powyzej 16 lat potrzebny jest kod do kontroli rodzicielskiej którego nie znam ---------- [Mod Translation - Hi i bought...
  10. Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced: Bonjour certains boutons sur ma manette ne fonctionne plus elle est sous garantie je souhaiterai donc la faire remplacer sauf que quand j'appelle votre sav une personne dit ne pas m'entendre et...