Oasis 360 Winter Edition Server

Discus and support Oasis 360 Winter Edition Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My grandfather used to tell me about the days when life was bitter and cold. Groups struggled for control, starting wars. Then, the Great Freeze... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CountryTrevor, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Oasis 360 Winter Edition Server

:)

CountryTrevor, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Minecraft server chat

Hi I made this chat for anyone wanting to host a server on minecraft xbox 360 edition add me my gamer-tag is and I will leave my server as online unless its my own personal server

jammyjamjam119, Jan 27, 2014
  3. I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my gametag.

I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my gametag.

can I change it?

Papagaio gamer, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Batman Arkham Knight Release Date (Batmobile Edition!)

Cool, it leaves me plenty of time to play the rest of my fall/winter games,until june.... :)

Classy editions,but i'll stay digital.....
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Steep Winter Games Edition

Hello Artongus,

Sorry for the issue with accessing the content. Unfortunately, you were in the right to contact Ubisoft. Microsoft/Xbox helps with the launch of the game, unable to access certain in game areas or items is with the developer. We have no access to the content
    or servers. As with the purchase was there is a code for the Olympic part. From Ubisoft:

X1: The content will be activated upon launching the game. Please ensure the content is installed before attempting to access it. You can do that by following the instructions
    here.

You an use this link to go to the article.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

About the code, is this a game code or a disc region code? All xbox one games are region free, while xbox 360 games follow the same region lock as DVD movies. If this is a game code (25 characters) then they are region locked to the region in which it was
    purchased in and that can't be changed, and you'll have to ask for a refund and purchase the game's code on the xbox website to make sure it's purchased in your region.

For level 2 support contact xbox support and they can help with that:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

---------------

Otherwise, to access that DLC you will need to install it.

Go to My Games and Apps > Games > Push START (3 lines button) on your game > Manage game > Download your DLC there (Road to the Olympics) and then restart the game that it's for by pushing the start button on your game's tile and going to "quit" and then
    restart the game and see if you can access the DLC then.
  7. Artongus Win User

Yes it is a disk based game. Honestly I am so underwhelmed by the make busy, repeatedly ask the same questions and then push it off to MSFT at Ubisoft.

I will get back to them after I see what else others have to say on this forum.
  8. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Is this a disk based game? If so, disk games for Xbox One are region free.
Thema:

Oasis 360 Winter Edition Server

1. Oasis 360 Winter Edition Server - Similar Threads - Oasis 360 Winter

2. Xbox 360 sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 sign in issues: I'm trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 in time for the old Halo 3 and Reach file shares to get uploaded to the MCC on the 27th, but I'm hitting multiple errors with the 360 sign in. First I...
  3. HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?: I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 APP TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP IN MY PC. CAN ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME REGARDING THIS MATTER. 920b5c47-4337-4a28-8cd0-64dc5d2eb7af
  4. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  5. xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile: how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You 7d79cc40-8560-4c81-96d5-d0f4882560e0
  6. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  7. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Is anyone else getting a service alert. I've checked everything. The website shows everything is working yet when I test my connection and everything has been connected the only thing that's...
  8. Xbox 360 Email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Email: Hello. I've had a xbox 360 for years and i've only used it to watch youtube. The other day my brother changed the password on the router which took me down such a spiral of events that I am very,...
  9. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  10. Oasis Temple Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oasis Temple Quest: Any one done the quest to open the doors in the temple in the Oasis area? I think mines glitched as I have collected all the shards in the area, opened the three element doors and have the...