Oblivion GOTY issues

Discus and support Oblivion GOTY issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I want to play oblivion i need to put in disc 2 of the goty and redownload the dlc, every single time. Is there a way around this? Or do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamGodfrey96, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Oblivion GOTY issues

Everytime I want to play oblivion i need to put in disc 2 of the goty and redownload the dlc, every single time. Is there a way around this? Or do i need to suffer download times everytime I want to play

:)

AdamGodfrey96, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AdamGodfrey96 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Its on xbox one, and the game is digitally downloaded but the dlc, shivering isles and knights of the nine, are off of the goty disc 2. I cannot play the dlc without the disc in the console but if i remove the disc and then put it back in i need to redownload
    the update and the dlc off the disc.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Are you playing on xbox 360 or xbox one? If the game is installed along with the dlc it shouldn't have to redownload. When it redownloads are the file sizes full or just a couple mega bytes? It may have small updates for the game. Thats what it may
    be doing.
  4. AdamGodfrey96 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

All loading disc one does is allow me to play the base game
  5. oDarth Plagueis Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Maybe load disc 1 and try that.
  6. ThievingMex1can Win User

Oblivion GOTY installation issues

The other reason is that the 4GB or memory you have in you Xbox Slim is not classified as a HDD by xbox but basicly a flashstick. So you are going to have to buy yourself a 250GB HDD.
Thema:

Oblivion GOTY issues

1. Oblivion GOTY issues - Similar Threads - Oblivion GOTY issues

2. Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower): Why did yall completely remove my dlc? i payed for with my own money. There over 1000 people trying to download it but cant because yall removed it with no explanation or warning. (The wizard...
  3. Oblivion GOTY not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion GOTY not working: I just recently bought Oblivion GOTY from Walmart today saying its backwards compatible to play on Xbox1. When I insert either disc to try to start to download nothing pops up anywhere. I have...
  4. What happened to oblivions wizards tower dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to oblivions wizards tower dlc?: Recently i had to uninstall and redownload all of the stuff flr oblivion because ig had stopped functioning for a bit but found the wizards tower dlc is no longer there. It used to be part of the...
  5. Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download: Recently I was getting back into playing Oblivion with the Xbox 360 backward compatibility. I decided to purchase the DLC content available from the Microsoft store on my Xbox one but realized...
  6. oblivion Dlc nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oblivion Dlc nowhere to be found: hello, so i picked oblivion back up after not playing for a few years, i had everything for the game, all the Dlc, i went to get everything back downloaded and noticed a missing DLC. it was...
  7. Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...: Title says most of it but Oblivion on Xbox One is pretending like the Wizards Tower DLC doesnt exist. I can see it in the in-game "downloadables" menu but when i try to "download again" it pulls...
  8. I can install the Oblivion GOTY Edition DLCs again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can install the Oblivion GOTY Edition DLCs again?: If I buy The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion GOTY Edition but someone has already installed the DLCs before, will I still be able to install them again? 72190376-d3dc-435d-a7fe-f9604909c0c8
  9. Xbox One TES 4 Oblivion GOTY Shivering Isles Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One TES 4 Oblivion GOTY Shivering Isles Not Working: So, here's my situation. I own the GOTY version of Oblivion, and have had no issues for years playing it on my xbox one. Now, Shivering Isles is not being recognized by Oblivion. It shows that...
  10. Oblivion GOTY disk not recognised on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion GOTY disk not recognised on Xbox One?: Since Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was announced as backwards compatible, I've tried several times to install from my copy of the GOTY edition, but my Xbox One doesn't seem to recognise the disk at...