Oblivion GOTY issues

Discus and support Oblivion GOTY issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I want to play oblivion i need to put in disc 2 of the goty and redownload the dlc, every single time. Is there a way around this? Or do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamGodfrey96, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Oblivion GOTY issues

Everytime I want to play oblivion i need to put in disc 2 of the goty and redownload the dlc, every single time. Is there a way around this? Or do i need to suffer download times everytime I want to play

:)

AdamGodfrey96, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AdamGodfrey96 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Its on xbox one, and the game is digitally downloaded but the dlc, shivering isles and knights of the nine, are off of the goty disc 2. I cannot play the dlc without the disc in the console but if i remove the disc and then put it back in i need to redownload
    the update and the dlc off the disc.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Are you playing on xbox 360 or xbox one? If the game is installed along with the dlc it shouldn't have to redownload. When it redownloads are the file sizes full or just a couple mega bytes? It may have small updates for the game. Thats what it may
    be doing.
  4. AdamGodfrey96 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

All loading disc one does is allow me to play the base game
  5. oDarth Plagueis Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Maybe load disc 1 and try that.
  6. ThievingMex1can Win User

Oblivion GOTY installation issues

The other reason is that the 4GB or memory you have in you Xbox Slim is not classified as a HDD by xbox but basicly a flashstick. So you are going to have to buy yourself a 250GB HDD.
Thema:

Oblivion GOTY issues

1. Oblivion GOTY issues - Similar Threads - Oblivion GOTY issues

2. How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?: when i go to the Store and select the game Oblivion-then purchage it says: Oblivion features xbox one backward compatibility,You can play it on your xbox 1 and your xbox 360- but after i select...
  3. Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store): Galera, alguém sabe porque o The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion não está disponível para compra na loja Xbox, mas a sua expansão (Shivering Isles) está? Translation] Guys, does anyone know why the...
  4. Jogo"Oblivion" indisponivel na Live Brasileira [ 'Game "Oblivion " inavailable in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo"Oblivion" indisponivel na Live Brasileira [ 'Game "Oblivion " inavailable in the...: Então, o Jogo The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion,que está citado na Store como "Oblivion" não está disponivel na Xbox Live brasileira,e se as pessoas fossem comprar o jogo com as dlcs na live...
  5. oblivion dlc wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oblivion dlc wont work: so i have oblivin xbox 360 on 2 disc one is for the game the other for dlc. i can download the game and dlc fine but when i run oblivion and try to play it the dlc does not show up for some reason...
  6. Missing Oblivion Achievement????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Oblivion Achievement????: Hellooooo, Has anyone had issues with achievements not registering on xbox live? I'm playing Oblivion at the moment and just obtained the achievement for reaching Apprentice Rank in the Mages...
  7. Oblivion Shivering Isle dlc in german store on sale but without discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Shivering Isle dlc in german store on sale but without discount: Hello, i want to buy Oblivion Shivering Isle dlc for Oblivion, in every country the dlc is on sale too - but in german xbox store the dlc will cost near 15€ - in other stores it will cost around...
  8. Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One: Hi, when going to purchase the DLC for oblivion it will not let me, it just says that there is a glitch with the system and that’s it, any ideas why I cannot purchase this? Cheers...
  9. Oblivion On the One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion On the One X: Please, for the love of video games, allow us folks with the One X to reach 60fps on Oblivion now. It's really hurting my eyes, and my soul. Sincerely, your pleading neighbor...
  10. Oblivion GOTY disk not recognised on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion GOTY disk not recognised on Xbox One?: Since Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was announced as backwards compatible, I've tried several times to install from my copy of the GOTY edition, but my Xbox One doesn't seem to recognise the disk at...