Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store)

Discus and support Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Galera, alguém sabe porque o The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion não está disponível para compra na loja Xbox, mas a sua expansão (Shivering Isles) está?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SrConvidado1, Mar 30, 2019.

1. SrConvidado1
    SrConvidado1 Guest

Galera, alguém sabe porque o The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion não está disponível para compra na loja Xbox, mas a sua expansão (Shivering Isles) está?

Translation]

Guys, does anyone know why the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is not available for purchase in the Xbox store, but its expansion (Shivering Isles) is?

:)

SrConvidado1, Mar 30, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

I was able to make a search for the game itself in the Xbox Marketplace and was able to find the game including all expansions available for the game. Of course this could be different for the Region you are in as not all games are going to be available
    in every region.

Here is a link to
    The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    . If the link is showing as not working then it is possible that due to the region it is not going to be available.

I hope this helps.
  3. The Middle Son Win User

Batman telltale won't show up.

Eu consegui ver na Store do EUA, mas antes de comprar em dólar gostaria de saber se vai sair na Live BR. Já se passaram 2 dias do lançamento e até agora não está disponível.
  4. The Middle Son Win User

Batman telltale won't show up.

E também ainda não estou conseguindo ver na store brasileira. Alguém sabe se só vai ficar disponível na dos EUA??
  5. Fresteiro Win User

Jogo Castlevania Symphony foi liberado para game with Gold? [Game Castlevania Symphony was released for game with Gold?]

Não estou conseguindo baixar o symphony of the light mesmo agora que foi oficialmente oferecido na live gold. Pela internet, depois que clico na permissão de compra, entra numa tela branca e não prossegue. Mesma coisa no celular. No meu console, diz que
    não está disponível para minha região. O problema é que o download está disponível até amanhã só. Não sei mais o que fazer.
  6. DroopyRooky731 Win User

DLC não disponível na store [Translation - DLC not available in store]

Well, that is all good. Thank you for anything. Once MS doesn't want to sell those DLCs I will save my money then.

Now,

Best wishes
Thema:

1. Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store) - Similar Threads - Oblivion não está

2. Oblivion GOTY issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion GOTY issues: Everytime I want to play oblivion i need to put in disc 2 of the goty and redownload the dlc, every single time. Is there a way around this? Or do i need to suffer download times everytime I want...
  3. How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?: when i go to the Store and select the game Oblivion-then purchage it says: Oblivion features xbox one backward compatibility,You can play it on your xbox 1 and your xbox 360- but after i select...
  4. Jogo"Oblivion" indisponivel na Live Brasileira [ 'Game "Oblivion " inavailable in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo"Oblivion" indisponivel na Live Brasileira [ 'Game "Oblivion " inavailable in the...: Então, o Jogo The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion,que está citado na Store como "Oblivion" não está disponivel na Xbox Live brasileira,e se as pessoas fossem comprar o jogo com as dlcs na live...
  5. oblivion dlc wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oblivion dlc wont work: so i have oblivin xbox 360 on 2 disc one is for the game the other for dlc. i can download the game and dlc fine but when i run oblivion and try to play it the dlc does not show up for some reason...
  6. Missing Oblivion Achievement????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Oblivion Achievement????: Hellooooo, Has anyone had issues with achievements not registering on xbox live? I'm playing Oblivion at the moment and just obtained the achievement for reaching Apprentice Rank in the Mages...
  7. Oblivion Shivering Isle dlc in german store on sale but without discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Shivering Isle dlc in german store on sale but without discount: Hello, i want to buy Oblivion Shivering Isle dlc for Oblivion, in every country the dlc is on sale too - but in german xbox store the dlc will cost near 15€ - in other stores it will cost around...
  8. Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One: Hi, when going to purchase the DLC for oblivion it will not let me, it just says that there is a glitch with the system and that’s it, any ideas why I cannot purchase this? Cheers...
  9. Oblivion On the One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion On the One X: Please, for the love of video games, allow us folks with the One X to reach 60fps on Oblivion now. It's really hurting my eyes, and my soul. Sincerely, your pleading neighbor...
  10. Can’t Install Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Install Oblivion: I bought Oblivion off the Xbox Store (so there’s no disc) and I can’t download it. Every time I start it will start to download, but will stop at random percentages and refuses to budge. I’ve...