Oblivion The wizard tower not working

Discus and support Oblivion The wizard tower not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the uk version of oblivion game of the year edition (xbox 360), a while ago I purchased the rest of the dlc from the store except from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam_120, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Sam_120
    Sam_120 Guest

I have the uk version of oblivion game of the year edition (xbox 360), a while ago I purchased the rest of the dlc from the store except from the wizards tower because that was not available in the uk. However I could buy it from the 360 store once you load
    up the game so I bought it downloaded and managed to play it.

Now after returning to play it again it was not listed in the dlc list in game but was still listed in the my games and addons so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but when I loaded up the game it still isnt there so I dont know what to do.

I have restarted my system and moved the while game and dlc to external storage in hopes that moving it would help but it didnt so now im at a dead end.

I spent money on it and cannot use it if you know how to fix I would be very greatful.

:)

Sam_120, Jan 12, 2021
  2. LeapinLemons Win User

Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

Im having the same issue. Will there be a fix soon? I've already gone through all the steps it doesn't even show in the store anymore on the Xbox despite you saying it does
  3. Aaron86254 Win User

They'll never fix it while we are lining there pokets.

Thats ok i can afford to make the big switch to linux and PlayStation.

Ive spent thousands of dollars on hardware over the years and im not going to stop now!

There one thing i have and its plenty of time to rebuy everything on PlayStation if i need too.

Ever since you merge the store you done nothing but delete access to games and dlc we own putting paywalls behind stuff we've already bought.

This isnt netflix you cant expect us to only rent games, stop deleteing games we bought as well as dlc

Ive already see where your going Microsoft with the merge of the 360 store and the xbox store

If we slowly delete peoples stuff they wont notice.

Still where my dlc i bought Microsoft it was there a few months ago

Why after the merge of the stores you remove access too games and dlc

Im not the only one missing dlc and games oblivion isnt the only broken game after the move
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you own the DLC, then you should be able to redownload it.

On Xbox 360 goto settings - account - download history, scroll down until you find the dlc, then redownload it.

On Xbox One goto my games and apps, scroll down to the game, highlight it, then press menu on the controller, and select manage game & DLC, then scroll to ready to install, and select the DLC to download it.

Also the Wizard Tower is still available
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/The-Wizards-Tower/00000000-0000-400c-80c0-0003425307d1
  5. RustysMeatshop Win User

O so love how they havent responded to those pics as fast as your first or second comment lol

Just admit yall f**ked up, fix yalls mess ups rather than ignoring it, we spent our money on that DLC more than once so its either yall get it fixed or give EVERYBODY a refund for that particular dlc
  6. Aaron86254 Win User

I followed your advice to the letter.

(Oblivion)

Manage game and addons

Ready to install

(There nothing here suggesting my dlc exist anymore)

I payed for my dlc where is it?

The xbox one store took down the download link to my dlc i purchased.

Your link you posted is where you can purchase the dlc in the 360 store where is the xbox one link at.

Im having a problem in the xbox one store not the 360 store.

Please provide a working link for the xbox one store to fix this issue we are having currently.

i have images of the xbox one store and my xbox one dashboard.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Oblivion The wizard tower not working - Similar Threads - Oblivion wizard tower

2. Game Oblivion on Xbox S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Oblivion on Xbox S: I have an Xbox S. Is it, or will it be possible to play Oblivion on my new consol? 8878b032-1a80-4782-a691-95e45f0519b3
  3. Can't get Oblivion DLC Nights of the Nine to work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Oblivion DLC Nights of the Nine to work.: I have the Oblivion game of the year addition for Xbox 360. I installed it on my Xbox one, and everything was fine. Both DLCs that come on that disk installed and were usable, Shivering Isles, and...
  4. Digital oblivion and dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital oblivion and dlc: I own a digital copy of oblivion as well as a group of the dlc everything is installed i have checked ive went to manage game and everything is installed and i have uninstalled ive reinstalled i...
  5. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility): The Wizards Tower DLC for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion doesn't seem to work. the Xbox one doesn't say that I own the DLC in both the store and the manage games section but when I look at the...
  6. Oblivion: Wizards Tower DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion: Wizards Tower DLC won't install: I originally purchased the wizards tower DLC about 6 years ago. It now doesn't appear under the installed section of of the game in game management on xbox one. I launched the game and went to the...
  7. Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower): Why did yall completely remove my dlc? i payed for with my own money. There over 1000 people trying to download it but cant because yall removed it with no explanation or warning. (The wizard...
  8. What happened to oblivions wizards tower dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to oblivions wizards tower dlc?: Recently i had to uninstall and redownload all of the stuff flr oblivion because ig had stopped functioning for a bit but found the wizards tower dlc is no longer there. It used to be part of the...
  9. Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download: Recently I was getting back into playing Oblivion with the Xbox 360 backward compatibility. I decided to purchase the DLC content available from the Microsoft store on my Xbox one but realized...
  10. Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...: Title says most of it but Oblivion on Xbox One is pretending like the Wizards Tower DLC doesnt exist. I can see it in the in-game "downloadables" menu but when i try to "download again" it pulls...