>Observer Game Issues

Discus and support >Observer Game Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone having a issue with this game? I have it installed on a external hard drive. I boot the game up then it goes into a black screen then after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Jun 14, 2019.

1. >Observer Game Issues

Is anyone having a issue with this game? I have it installed on a external hard drive. I boot the game up then it goes into a black screen then after that my xbox one x light flashed on the front then shuts down.

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Jun 14, 2019
  2. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Witcher 1 remake as parting gift for XBOX 360

Ugh. I don't think it will happen. It is far to old and dated. The Witcher 1 is right where CD Projekt Red wants it. On PC.

You could always try asking on their Twitter. See if you can get something started
  3. chemicalsora Win User

The Witcher 1 remake as parting gift for XBOX 360

If CD Projekt Red releases Witcher 1 on consoles, it'll be on gen 8 ones.
  4. Flint SithLord Win User

Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

I guess we all just have to wait until E3 and see what happens. I know I want it but I don't know how I would have the time to play it. I still haven't played very much of Dragon Age or finished a bunch of other games.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello everyone :)

I liked the way that Mass Effect 3 ended because it made sense to me, not all stories end up with the Princess marrying the Prince and they live happily ever after.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. Auswulf Win User

It would be awesome but I probably wouldn't buy it as I have all three games on the Xbox 360.
Thema:

>Observer Game Issues

1. >Observer Game Issues - Similar Threads - >Observer Game Issues

2. Gamepass Game Observer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Observer: i want to like this game, but i feel like its kind of annoying to play lol. 4fc169d2-473e-4ecf-85d8-d8bcc7b7d5c8
  3. the observer does not work turn off xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the observer does not work turn off xbox one x: the game the observer does not work in game pass I turn off the xbox one x .I can not access the main menu of the game. Something similar happens with resident evil zero. When will they release...
  4. the game Observer crashes and turns off console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game Observer crashes and turns off console.: Split from this thread. Same problem here. e287094c-70ea-4669-95e5-a53dce756f6b
  5. Observer crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Observer crashes: Hi. I downloaded the game Observer with my gamepass. But it crashes so bad in the startup that even my scorpio performs an auto shutdown. Multyple remove and redownloads always with the same...
  6. Observer Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Observer Xbox: Hello everyone, I downloaded the Observer on Xbox thanks to Game Pass. However, when I load the game, it'll just go to black screen and then my Xbox turns off. Has anyone else encountered This?...
  7. A quick observation and a question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A quick observation and a question: Well at least in this edition of the series you unlock stuff for mp in the sp mode...other then just dog tags. Does anyone know if you unlock any of the mp weapons in sp? I'm only on the 4th...
  8. Xbox 360 Resolution Question/Very Interesting Observation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Resolution Question/Very Interesting Observation: I had an Xbox 360 Elite for years which was hooked up to a 37" Insignia (a "cheaper" brand made by LG) 720p TV. I always had games displayed in 720p until recently I was paroozing around the...
  9. Shadow of Mordor observation. Funny to me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Mordor observation. Funny to me...: Love the game. But I keep finding the imposing portrait of Talion on the start screen looking like Bradley Cooper with long dark hair and a scruff beard. I'm sure it's just me but take a look tho....
  10. An observation I have made in relation to getting signed out on this site

in XBoX on Consoles
    An observation I have made in relation to getting signed out on this site: As many people are aware, and are somewhat annoyed by, the Xbox website constantly signs you out. Even Xbox support staff on these forums have reported it happening to them. Whether a solution...