Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension

Discus and support Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently suspended again for 14 days but this time I have little to no idea why but I think I may know. I made a looking for group post simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Swetzi, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Swetzi
    Swetzi Guest

I was recently suspended again for 14 days but this time I have little to no idea why but I think I may know. I made a looking for group post simply saying "is anyone nice enough to give me the minty pickaxe? I'll be able to gift you back since I get vbucks
    all the time" I was simply trying to have a normal trade with someone hopefully nice enough to help me out so I can help them out. How in anyway is that offensive language of any sort in order for me to be banned.

:)

Swetzi, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Suspensions are not always issued because of something offensive. It just has to violate the code of conduct. Using the service for commercial use (trading content that's not meant to be traded) is a violation.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

lock and suspended

Hi there,

If you received a suspension from Xbox Live, then after the suspension is over, the account will regain access to the service, provided another suspension was not issued. All information on how Xbox live suspensions work can be found at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. REN AERO Win User

Why was my Xbox account suspended

6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
Thema:

1. Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension - Similar Threads - Obsurd Live Suspension

2. Xbox live and game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and game pass: Do i need both subscriptions? 5ffd99f6-91ff-4ffd-ac1e-49def818fb68
  3. Xbox Live not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working.: So, as of today, 4/4/2020, Every account on our Xbox, even the parent account, claims to not be able to connect to Xbox live gold "because of the way your Microsoft account is set up". What is...
  4. Xbox live 1.0 shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 1.0 shutdown: Why did you shut down Xbox Live 1.0 since the original Xbox is part of my childhood i really miss xbox live 1.0 9868e8b6-5159-489a-9e73-483eca902f3e
  5. Live Status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Status !Service: Service Alert: I bought an Xbox gold account 12 hours ago, but cannot logon to my account through my xbox 360. I have tested the Xbox live connection and my network status looks fine. However under live...
  6. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I have an old xbox 360, but i cant seem to sign in to xbox live. After a connectivity test it says im connected but when i try to sign in it takes me to the sign up page, if i enter my email and...
  8. Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?: On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone? 2cb5785b-56c0-4f97-9d12-40ebeffaed97
  9. Banned From Xbox live- Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned From Xbox live- Communication: I was banned from Xbox live about half an hour ago for a communication ban i'm writing this because yes i do deserve the ban. but the reason i was banned was because a player by the gamer tag of...
  10. Xbox live gold cancelled early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold cancelled early: I just got my xbox today, I purchased it a few days ago along with a prepaid code for xbox live gold. It says its expired but it is a 6 month code I haven't even had my xbox for 24 hours. The xbox...