obtain a refund

Discus and support obtain a refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My two grandsons downloaded a game fortnite for £49 49. Nobody had a clue what they had done until it appeared on my Paypal account. They are 5 and 6... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lindashingles, Mar 25, 2019.

1. obtain a refund

My two grandsons downloaded a game fortnite for £49 49. Nobody had a clue what they had done until it appeared on my Paypal account. They are 5 and 6 years old and did not have a clue what to do. They paid for it with Paypal which is linked to my micrsoft
    account. My older grandson already has this on DVD which i bought for him in February. This was bought in error by two naughty little boys. Can I please have a refund. Thank you.

Myemail address is [removed personal info by mod]

Paypal have advised that this is TRANSACTION ID 0K20530107404693X

My mobile number is [removed personal info by mod] should you wish to text me.

Kind regards.

Linda

:)

lindashingles, Mar 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

obtain a refund

Hello
    lindashingles

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized charges by a child that took place on your account.

The only official way to request a refund would be through our Refund Webform by signing into your Microsoft account that

the transactions took place on. (click on link below)

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

Going forward, I would suggest
    Creating a Passkey for billing protection
    or simply removing your PayPal from the Microsoft account.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. AngelObullets Win User

obtain a refund

Hi there Linda

You will need to speak to xbox support for this one on the account that purchased the game https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us press billing and accounts >> when
    virtual assistant pops up press see other options >> Under Payments issues press request a refund Follow step 3 :)
  4. IRB Win User

obtain a refund

5. choppyseize Win User

obtain a refund

keep in mind that you're responsible for anyone that uses the account so if you don't have a passkey set then you could be liable. You should definitely set one now for future use.
  6. Josh With Dosh Win User

obtain a refund

Thema:

obtain a refund

1. obtain a refund - Similar Threads - obtain refund

2. Unable to obtain NAT type

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to obtain NAT type: Hi I've been trying to connect my phone to the Xbox via streaming but keeps coming up with unable to obtain NAT type. What should I do submitted by /u/kick_my_fucking_dog [link] [comments]
  3. NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  4. Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.: I keep getting failed upon trying to start console streaming to phone because my Xbox keeps showing Failed to obtain your NAT type upon set up. I'm all green in every other category. 400mbps, open...
  5. 微软商店在国内获得的游戏激活码能不能在国外使用激活 [Translation-Can the game activation code obtained by Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    微软商店在国内获得的游戏激活码能不能在国外使用激活 [Translation-Can the game activation code obtained by Microsoft...: 所以说能不能? [Translation-So can you?] 517fd8a9-ba40-4c99-a5f4-30fecb4d9a81
  6. Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label): Bonjour tous, petit résumé : j'ai acheté une manette Xbox noir standard en Décembre 2018. Celle-ci allume et après quelques secondes ou minutes(tout dépend d'elle), le bouton Xbox reste allumé et...
  7. Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned: Two games, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Slime Rancher. I thought I was crazy at first. The games don't show up in my order history. However, my achievements tell the story. Slime Rancher...
  8. Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider ): Hello is there any possibility that a member of the Xbox insider program team could contact me in regards to my query Please? Thank You. 3173362c-0a10-4297-84a1-b257695e1129
  9. Obtaining a refund for the season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obtaining a refund for the season pass: I purchased Destiny on the Xbox One for my son with the season pass. Today I learned that the Xbox One will not be getting the full content that comes with the season pass installments, instead...
  10. Anyone ever successfully obtained a refund for a digital purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone ever successfully obtained a refund for a digital purchase?: Although I realize the ToU states that there are no refunds on any purchases of digital games, I was wondering if anyone has ever successfully obtained one anyway? Specifically for a game they...