Obtaining Microsoft account email for Minecraft

Discus and support Obtaining Microsoft account email for Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on ps4. I don’t know what email I used for my Microsoft account on there and can’t seem to get any help. I’ve contacted Minecraft,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by User_011, Jun 23, 2021.

1. User_011
    User_011 Guest

I have Minecraft on ps4. I don’t know what email I used for my Microsoft account on there and can’t seem to get any help. I’ve contacted Minecraft, Microsoft, and Sony and all three say they can’t help and to contact one of the others I just listed. Is there an easier way to obtain the email that I’ve forgotten other than hearing from everyone company that they can’t find an email?

:)

User_011, Jun 23, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  3. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

If you signed up for Minecraft Earth on the website, then you would receive a code in your email address of the Microsoft Account you used to sign up. The code would be in the email, not your Xbox profile. So make sure you signed up with the right Microsoft
    Account, and check all the emails associated to that Microsoft accounts, including Junk or Spam folders to make sure it wasn't sorted incorrectly.
  5. MrTuberman79 Win User

email

The only way I know off is to either login into your Microsoft account and change your email or login to Minecraft Mojang account and change it there https://account.mojang.com/me/settings
  6. Arminator Win User

Unable go get Minecraft back on Xbox

Can you please explain what exactly happened?

You can't "restart" a console "save your games". Restarting a console doesn't save anything. It simply reboots the console, like turning the device off and on. Or do you mean you did a factory reset, keeping your games and apps?

As long as you use the account that originally owned Microsoft Xbox One Edition, you should find it in the "Ready to install" section of the console.

If you completely reset the console and accidentally used a different email than what you used to buy Minecraft, the different email will be a completely new account that hasn't bought Minecraft, and therefore it won't appear.

Check
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    if you find your purchase of Minecraft Xbox One edition. Also search your various emails if you find mails with billing and purchase information from when you bought stuff on Xbox.

If you still have trouble finding your Microsoft Account Email for the account you purchased Minecraft with,

use this page
Thema:

1. Obtaining Microsoft account email for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Obtaining Microsoft account

2. OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375)

in XBoX Rewards
    OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375): OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375)VERIFY 100% IELTS/TOEIC/TOEFL WITHOUT EXAM
  3. Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "A Creature of Habit" is not obtainable: Hello, I spent month to do all activites in series 37. After doing 100% in series i have got nothing, waited a day. New series started today and after i launched the game again i have got...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Where can I obtain printed instructions for game setup and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Where can I obtain printed instructions for game setup and...: I can access the game but not all functions within a given page (controller options for one, flight training for another). I am able to navigate to various pages but not FULLY within those pages...
  5. Can't transfer obtained DLC from Xbox Marketplace to the console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't transfer obtained DLC from Xbox Marketplace to the console.: Hello, I have Xbox 360 and use it in the Russian region. The game I am having troubles with is Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Although I am properly connected to XBOX live and I have the app, and I am...
  6. Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...: Hi, could anyone possibly help? I recently purchased some Apex Legends Coins and as the process was going through it came up with an error message and when I then checked in-game, no coins had...
  7. 微软商店在国内获得的游戏激活码能不能在国外使用激活 [Translation-Can the game activation code obtained by Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    微软商店在国内获得的游戏激活码能不能在国外使用激活 [Translation-Can the game activation code obtained by Microsoft...: 所以说能不能? [Translation-So can you?] 517fd8a9-ba40-4c99-a5f4-30fecb4d9a81
  8. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  9. Is it possible to obtain songs that were purchased with Microsoft Points now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to obtain songs that were purchased with Microsoft Points now?: So I had been trying to figure out why some songs that I KNOW I purchased, and could play in Rock Band 3 with no issue whatsoever, see that the same songs are available on the marketplace now, but...
  10. Killer instinct and microsoft xbox app : teredo address not obtained FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct and microsoft xbox app : teredo address not obtained FIXED: Killer instinct and microsoft xbox app : teredo address not obtained FIXED :) 323df47c-8810-4d0c-af2e-0ee59a6ae054