Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs

Discus and support Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you're like me and have experienced one of the many game breaking bugs in Recore, good news may be here. According to this link, there is an update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImTylerDurden, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs

If you're like me and have experienced one of the many game breaking bugs in Recore, good news may be here. According to this link, there is an update in a few days that will alleviate many issues. I'll post again on Wednesday when its live to let you know
    if it corrected my distress signal waypoint bug.

ReCore | Oct 5th: ReCore Update

:)

ImTylerDurden, Oct 2, 2016
  2. High5skater
    High5skater Guest
    High5skater, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Pascolos
    Pascolos Guest
    Achievement bugs: "Sticky Fingers" and "Core Connoisseur"

I just saw in the achievement app that there are a few more broken achievements. I hope that the update on October 5th (ReCore | Oct 5th: ReCore Update) will
    fix that. I'm glad to have not any game breaking bugs, though.

Greetings from Switzerland, .

Pascolos, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs

It works now with the latest patch! My waypoint progressed!

ImTylerDurden, Oct 5, 2016
  5. High5skater Win User

Game-breaking Bug

6. ImTylerDurden Win User

It works now with the latest patch! My waypoint progressed!
  7. Pascolos Win User

Achievement bugs: "Sticky Fingers" and "Core Connoisseur"

I just saw in the achievement app that there are a few more broken achievements. I hope that the update on October 5th (http://www.recoregame.com/oct-5th-recore-update/) will
    fix that. I'm glad to have not any game breaking bugs, though.

Greetings from Switzerland, .
  8. DidierR13 Win User

Game-breaking Bug

+1 same pb after received the blue rifle upgrade. No more green markers anymore. Kal not radio me with any information. Return to the explorer and go back to the mission doesn't solve anything. Try to identify another time near Kal explorer doesn't solve
    anything too. Restart game and restart Xbox One doesn"t fix.

Hope this help :

www.recoregame.com/oct-5th-recore-update

Else I resell this game... Can't wait anymore to progress into the story...
  9. Apex Sacred Win User

Recore game breaking bug

Attempt deleting the save where the (Key is bugged inside the lock) And re-playing the part of gaining the key also close and re-open the game as it couldve skipped a line of code while the game was starting up. These are just some tips to try and get you
    back into the game. (Enjoy Recore)
Thema:

1. Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs - Similar Threads - Oct 5th Recore

2. XBOX One external usb 3 hard drive not powering up after Oct 2018 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One external usb 3 hard drive not powering up after Oct 2018 update: After the October 2018 update to my XBOX One Console, my external usb 3 hard disk(where I have lots of games installed to) is not powering up from a soft power-on with the controller. I have to...
  3. Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points: Xbox is currently having a promotion, where if you rent 5 movies in the month of Oct you recieve an additional 2500 microsoft reward points. Currently my punch card is stuck at 3/5 even though I...
  4. Didn't receive Oct or Nov quest "mystery prize"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Oct or Nov quest "mystery prize": Dear support team I need your help! I have not received the prize for completing the quests for both October and November. I was so excited when you launched quest rewards, but am starting to...
  5. Rainbow six siege kick/crash 2018 oct 25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege kick/crash 2018 oct 25: When I won or lost on Rainbow six it wont let me move on the screen e.g press the a button on home screen on rainbow 6 it doesn't respond and trys to load back the characters on the screen so I...
  6. [Test-please ignore] Testc#1 - oct 12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Test-please ignore] Testc#1 - oct 12: [Test-please ignore] Testc#1 - oct 12 8569d109-9363-4df1-bd7f-1d0e43e9aee2
  7. [Test-please ignore] Test 2 - oct 10 qst

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Test-please ignore] Test 2 - oct 10 qst: [Test-please ignore] Test 2 - oct 10 qst 27d648a0-b33f-4f4a-9dd1-fcb741ba8da0
  8. [Test-please ignore] Test 1 - oct 10 qst

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Test-please ignore] Test 1 - oct 10 qst: [Test-please ignore] Test 1 - oct 10 qst 3169c8b4-0246-4d33-8a8d-0178779ee861
  9. [Test-please ignore] Test 1 - oct 10 qst

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Test-please ignore] Test 1 - oct 10 qst: [Test-please ignore] Test 1 - oct 10 fbb7eeb2-4460-4842-a715-78bd932f5d40
  10. Pyramid for Oct 5th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyramid for Oct 5th: The first game seems impossible to win as all four fours are in the pyramid - Covering the uppermost 9. The second one seems also unwinnable unless the uppermost 2 can be somehow cleared in the...