October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

Discus and support October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sandy the hippy, Oct 10, 2019.

1. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure

:)

sandy the hippy, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Captain Gini Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

It seems to be very good, now every one will be alerted when a game you want has a good price
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

I'm super stoked for the updated family settings and wish list notifications. Always need more ways to keep an eye on the kids tech usage.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Great features being added.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I'm surprised the wishlist update wasn't available ages ago. Seems like a no brainer.
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

I am excited for the new changes, I think a lot of parents will find being able to put caps on an extra bonus to the family settings.
Thema:

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

1. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,... - Similar Threads - October 2019 Update

2. The Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweeps October 2019 - what is the prize and when is it drawn and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweeps October 2019 - what is the prize and when is it drawn and...: Ive heard that some got emails on 11/11/19 about the free month of ultimate, However I want to know what the Giveaway Sweeps prize is and if its been drawn who won ??? Your Pal...
  3. The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...: Hi Everyone, After the painstaking competition to complete the 10 tasks I did receive my 1 month free of Xbox Ultimate Gold Game Pass and my double points for Bing searches but when and what is...
  4. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working?: Over the last few days, I've been having issues updating/installing Minecraft. Since the update dropped, I tried to download it, but I was greeted with "Installing... 0.0%," and it's been stuck on...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of October 25th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 25th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details): Halloween Approaches! The nights are getting colder, and All Hallows Eve grows closer. It’s time for Halloween to haunt Gears 5 Versus! Pumpkin Ball For two weeks beginning this Tuesday,...
  7. New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    New release of Controller update 23 October 2019: I thought I would let anyone who uses this Forum know, that there was a release today to Update your controller firmware . If you start your console with a controller connected with uSB, as I...
  8. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of October 18th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 18th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. October 2019 update broke the Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 update broke the Kinect: Kinect no longer powers on with the Xbox One X as of the October update. I have to physically unplug the USB cable and plug it back in. Its not the Kinect nor the USB adapter as I have a spare...