October 24th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta Ring (1911.191018-1508)

Discus and support October 24th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta Ring (1911.191018-1508) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Oct 24, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
    Ah right,cheers mate,didn't realise that.
  5. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
Thema:

1. October 24th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta Ring (1911.191018-1508) - Similar Threads - October 24th Insider

2. The Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweeps October 2019 - what is the prize and when is it drawn and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweeps October 2019 - what is the prize and when is it drawn and...: Ive heard that some got emails on 11/11/19 about the free month of ultimate, However I want to know what the Giveaway Sweeps prize is and if its been drawn who won ??? Your Pal...
  3. The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...: Hi Everyone, After the painstaking competition to complete the 10 tasks I did receive my 1 month free of Xbox Ultimate Gold Game Pass and my double points for Bing searches but when and what is...
  4. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working?: Over the last few days, I've been having issues updating/installing Minecraft. Since the update dropped, I tried to download it, but I was greeted with "Installing... 0.0%," and it's been stuck on...
  5. October 31st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega Ring (1911.191024-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 31st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega Ring (1911.191024-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. October 30th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191024-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 30th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta Ring (1911.191024-1945): submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. October 30th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191027-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    October 30th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191027-2300): submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. October 24th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191021-1917)

in XboX Insiders
    October 24th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191021-1917): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Looking For a Raid Team, for tonight October 24th ASAP, Anyone who is ready

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For a Raid Team, for tonight October 24th ASAP, Anyone who is ready: I'm a level 28 Warlock with maxed out subclasses and I have a friend who is a Level 29 Hunter with maxed out subclasses. We are ready, want to play tonight October 24 ASAP or another day. We both...
  10. Fifa 15 League starts 24th October

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 League starts 24th October: We offer a friendly and fun gaming environment with all the add-ons of a competitive league. Our Forum also has discussions on other Xbox One games and other topics. It is also totally free to...