October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191002-1917)

Discus and support October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191002-1917) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Oct 4, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Oct 4, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x YouTube GLITCH FIX

3. Daft Badger Win User

Are custom xbox gamer pics allowed?

No,at the moment they are not allowed.

Only people in the Insider program alpha ring are testing the feature so it is something that is being released soon but at the moment anyone not in the alpha ring using custom gamerpics risks enforcement action on their account.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

New avatars

Hi, I am part of the insider preview Alpha ring and as of yet it hasn't been released for testing.
  5. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
Thema:

1. October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191002-1917) - Similar Threads - October 2nd Insider

2. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191009-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191009-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  6. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  7. October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190930-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190930-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190930-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 2nd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190930-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. My October 2nd 2018 update is switching between failed pending and successful?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My October 2nd 2018 update is switching between failed pending and successful?: Here is to helping others as much as myself... So my October 2nd 2018 update status is switching between failed pending and successful on my VCR model Xbox One console this may be due to my...
  10. Losing connection after update 2nd October

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing connection after update 2nd October: Destiny updated today, but afterwards my connection keeps dropping, Never had an issue before. I can't even play through a mission or collect a bounty as connection drops half way through. Is...