Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox

Discus and support Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; VR for Xbox would be amazing! I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like the Kinect. They would need to release some good games for it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fos, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Fos
    Fos Guest

VR for Xbox would be amazing! I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like the Kinect. They would need to release some good games for it.

:)

2. DeusCriolo Win User

I feel the same vr it’s just a matter of time! Let’s wait and see maybe Xbox Scarlett will support VR
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I haven't heard much about vr in a long time. But I would buy a headset if it would work with my xbox one. My pc isn't good enough to run those kind of games. Don't really want to go out and buy a ps4 since I have so many games with xbox. Also I really
    don't have room or outlet space for another console plus the headset needs a power supply.
  4. Skepticality Win User

I would like to experience Vr on the xbox but we can only hope it comes with the next console
  5. DanMen334 Win User

mobility, price and few games, are the main problems of VR, of course it is interesting, but seeing ps that have bet on VR has few games even its exclusives do not have included VR, personally I would not spend extra for a device with few games and e xexperiences
    as short and limited as they are today.
  6. Albert X Win User

The new hand recognition system that I saw is quite impressive, but I still think we are far away from having an accessible VR platform for a mainstream market.
Thema:

1. Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox - Similar Threads - Oculus Quest Rift

2. Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S: After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried...
  3. Can an Oculus Rift S run on an Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Oculus Rift S run on an Xbox One S?: I’m making the desicion to get an Oculus Rift S, but I want to know if it can run on an Xbox One S. I don’t want to play games on Xbox with the Rift S, I just want to be able to actually run the...
  4. Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?: I noticed there is news release that Xbox no longer supports VR systems/headsets including the compatible Oculus Rift. So if I purchase a new Oculus Rift, would it be possible to play some VR...
  5. Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift: Since you bought Minecraft, can we have Xbox sign-in for Oculus Rift Edition? cc31adaf-b241-458c-99ac-67bb54aff560
  6. problem with my oculus when i use minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with my oculus when i use minecraft: hello , I have a problem when I want play to minecraft with oculus rift . if i go at home of my oculus and i play de game (mincraft only) all is all right for the beginning and 20 seconde after...
  7. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?: I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one x.. Oculus will work flawlessly with Xbox...
  8. can oculus rift become compatible with xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    can oculus rift become compatible with xbox one s: hello i have the oculus rift headset with sensor and xbox one controller and i also have a xbox one s is there a time coming when both will be complatible with each other? being the money i spent...
  9. Xbox + Oculus = Pointless?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox + Oculus = Pointless?: Agreed Rippen, so unless they can find a way to get us into the game and impress us; Streaming to another room or moving console >>>> strapping box to face. f0eb218a-08d0-4dc3-a64e-cff4cb3b5dfb
  10. Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar?: I honestly think VR is the way of the future.The difference this time is we have the technology to do a much better job of it. PlayStation 4 And Oculus Rift Exclusive Game Projects Confirmed By...