Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X

Discus and support Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So as the title says, odd issue with them both. I'm not really good at explaining things. So what happens is, I'll have the headset connected, and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shartingallday, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X

So as the title says, odd issue with them both. I'm not really good at explaining things. So what happens is, I'll have the headset connected, and the controller as well. Easy. I'll be playing just fine, no issues. Cool. But I'll get up to have to pee, or let the dog in from outside, or whatever leads me to bringing the headset out of range, and when it goes out of range, it's disconnects. Which is fine, makes sense. But when I get back close to the Xbox Series X, the headset doesn't reconnect, but I noticed it also disconnects my Xbox controller, the new one with the new share button. And the Xbox logo on the controller just stays flashing. Now, I can't reconnect the controller. Not even with the the USB cable. It just won't recognize any inputs. Nor does it connect to any of my other Xbox controllers, the new blue or white one. Doesn't reconnect or connect to any, unless I push the fancy Xbox button in the Series X to reset the console.

So...

TLDR

When I take my headset out of range, it's disconnects not only the headset but also my controller, but won't reconnect to anything unless I reset the Series X.

submitted by /u/shartingallday
    [link] [comments]

/u/shartingallday, Dec 21, 2020
  2. FullHornet Win User

Gaming headsets for the Xbox One

Turtle Beach just came out with a completely wireless surround sound headset with mic monitoring for the Xbox One Stealth 500 X. Goes for $230.
  3. aUK Dazza Win User

Series x turning back on

Same problem here. Using turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2's. Not sure what's causing it.
  4. CHRIS+ Win User

Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X

I'm having the same issue. I have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset + Xbox One X. Both my headset and controller will sporadically disconnect. Often at the same time. I have to restart both.

Putting my console in power saving mode and having batteries charged helps reduce frequency but it still occurs. I have my firmware updated on the controller and headset, but the headset firmware hasn't been updated in a couple years. I have checked for
    firmware updates but Turtle beach hasn't released any newer builds.

I also seem to get this issue moreso when I'm using the Stealth 600. It definitely seems like the two wireless devices are having some sort of interference.
  5. Tyrind Win User

Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

Also to add, the headsets i'm using are a Turtle Beach Recon Chat White headset and a Turtle Beach Stealth 450. Both of which work on other sources.
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

the sound quality of wired headsets are generally better but the higher end more expensive wireless headsets are pretty good these days, i have a pair of turtle beach stealth 700 and i love them great wireless headset but upgraded to the turtle beach elite
    pro 2 and damn is there a difference
Thema:

Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X

1. Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X - Similar Threads - Odd issue Turtle

2. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  3. Odd latency issue I can't pin down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd latency issue I can't pin down: (Preface: I'm in Australia, which may or may not be relavent... NBN and so forth) Hello tech wizards, I am going to eat my Xbox with battery acid for brekky if I don't get to the bottom of this...
  4. An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller: I paired my Xbox One Bluetooth Controller... To my device and Two times it worked until I had to take focus off of the app and came back to it. After that The guide button, Y, B, A (possibly the X...
  5. Odd Xbox One X power off issue

in XboX Insiders
    Odd Xbox One X power off issue: Backstory. My two oldest sons are home from college. They are playing on my secondary internet connection. I have two separate. I have one strictly for my stuff due to sometimes needed a lot of...
  6. Odd Messaging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd Messaging Issue: I am having a strange issue with my xbox messages on my console. Messages come in way later than they should normally and all at once. For instance three people messaged me yesterday and I...
  7. Odd issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odd issue: Ever game i download thats over 18gb starts causing problems where (i think) it eats up most of the processing on my console and makes it impossible to load games or the settings and the only way...
  8. Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Really odd issue with Xbox one eilte controller: I have an really odd issue with my elite controller, It was working fine an hour ago now it's double and trible inputting my analog and d pad movements and also my A X Y buttons don't work only B...
  9. Really odd eilte controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really odd eilte controller issue: I have an really odd issue with my elite controller, It was working fine an hour ago now it's double and trible inputting my analog and d pad movements and also my A X Y buttons don't work only B...
  10. Really odd issues with my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really odd issues with my Xbox One S: I have the launch 2 TB Xbox One S, and everything has been fine until today. Whenever I boot the console, either one of two things happen, the Xbox logo stays up for way too long, then the screen...