Odd Xbox One X power off issue

Discus and support Odd Xbox One X power off issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Backstory. My two oldest sons are home from college. They are playing on my secondary internet connection. I have two separate. I have one strictly for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuerreroUltimo, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Odd Xbox One X power off issue

Backstory. My two oldest sons are home from college. They are playing on my secondary internet connection. I have two separate. I have one strictly for my stuff due to sometimes needed a lot of bandwidth for a bit transferring stuff.

Today they are playing Conan. I am on Fortnite. Separate connections for me and them. My son in high school is playing Fortnite. All of a sudden my two oldest sons X consoles go off. So does mine. Nothing else in the house goes off. No tv, no computer, no electric clocks, nothing had went off. Even the S model that my son in high school uses was fine. Not sure what the issue could be. But these consoles going off at the same exact time could not be coincidence or bad luck. They came right back on.

There consoles have varying update status. One said it updated today 1 hour and 23 minutes ago. He is not in the insider. My oldest sons X did not show an update yet and has not updated for a while. Mine is on the insider program and is just now updating.

Basically, the consoles just all 3 shut down at the same exact time. Different games playing. And different internet connections. Just thought I would post in case this was happening to others. I searched and it did not bring anything up.

submitted by /u/GuerreroUltimo
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuerreroUltimo, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Clubs Posts

Hey there khankiller55.

That's an odd issue. When you run into trouble with accessing your post, if you perform a full power cycle on your Xbox One (hold power button for 8-10 seconds until it powers off), are you able to access your club post again?
  3. TA Sandman Win User

One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

You hold the X button down until the turn off console option appears. You will also see an option here to report an issue.
    Ahhhh.

Hahaha

Thats right..

I had a serious issue with X button meaning..

I was pressing the actual X button. Not the Xbox one in the middle.

Cheers.

Doing it now.

Mine doesnt come up with the option to report an issue.

Only has.

Turn console off.

Turn controller off.

Restart console.

Close and magnifier and narrator.

Thats odd.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

5. CanadianElite66 Win User

Overwatch

Mine was working as of 2:30am July 26. As of 3pm July 26 I just get the Tracer/Overwatch spash screen then it goes to black then it goes to the Xbox One home screen.

Uninstalled

Reinstalled

Cleared cache

Powered off.

Disconnected power

Connected Power

Powered on.

Same issue.

Odd that it just stopped working and very annoying.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Unable to consitently turn on Xbox One X remotely

Hi there,

To clarify, when your Xbox One X console is powered off, are you seeing the ability to connect to your Xbox One X console? We tested this on our end while the console was set to Instant-On power mode, and there is no option to connect to the console while it
    is powered off and the SmartGlass app does not retain the connection to the console while the console is not powered on.

For NAS specific issues, we'd recommend creating a new Support thread as that may lead down a different path of troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

Odd Xbox One X power off issue

1. Odd Xbox One X power off issue - Similar Threads - Odd power off

2. An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller: I paired my Xbox One Bluetooth Controller... To my device and Two times it worked until I had to take focus off of the app and came back to it. After that The guide button, Y, B, A (possibly the X...
  3. People joining party causes odd problem

in XboX Insiders
    People joining party causes odd problem: So I have a really annoying issue here that I have reported a few times over the last 6 months. This happens consistently and I can make it happen all the time depending on who joins the party....
  4. For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.: This also happens when I appear offline,I'm at my homescreen,my Xbox is off,my Xbox is restarting,and when my internet is fully disconnected from the power cord. I'm at a dead end on what to do...
  5. Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games: When my xbox Starts up these games (fortnite, MKX on disc, and Smite) I can hear the fans on the xbox being to work harder, as if it's over heating. Is this a symptom of a potential problem that...
  6. Concerns with odd goings on with my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concerns with odd goings on with my Xbox.: So going to keep this brief, and since trying to get hold of anyone on the Support lines/email chat is futile will throw this in here.. over the last few days i have had the following. When...
  7. Odd Messaging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd Messaging Issue: I am having a strange issue with my xbox messages on my console. Messages come in way later than they should normally and all at once. For instance three people messaged me yesterday and I...
  8. Odd issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odd issue: Ever game i download thats over 18gb starts causing problems where (i think) it eats up most of the processing on my console and makes it impossible to load games or the settings and the only way...
  9. Odd Service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd Service alert: I just got Xbox live gold recently and when i went on my xbox to see if it worked it said it was connected to xbox live. I went on MVC3 online and it looked liked no-one was online so i went to a...
  10. Xbox One S making odd sound randomly when on (the sound it makes when it is unplugged/power ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S making odd sound randomly when on (the sound it makes when it is unplugged/power ...: My xbox one S is making a odd high-pitched sound and the only other time I hear this exact sound is when it is unplugged while in instant on mode or when it is shut down by holding down the power...