ODST and Fallout 3 Codes

Discus and support ODST and Fallout 3 Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! Since I was away from my xbox, I was unaware that I could receive a code for ODST after playing MCC. Could I have that sent to me? Also, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Duffinator96, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Duffinator96
    Duffinator96 Guest

ODST and Fallout 3 Codes

Hello!

Since I was away from my xbox, I was unaware that I could receive a code for ODST after playing MCC. Could I have that sent to me?

Also, I pre-ordered Fallout 4 from Amazon a few weeks ago and have yet to receive the Fallout 3 code. How could I check that, or could I have it sent to me?

Thanks!

:)

Duffinator96, Nov 3, 2015
  2. What's your top 10 games of last gen

Out of order mine were

1.Bioshock

2.Halo 3

3.cod black ops

4.dead space

5.Batman Arkham city

6.Bioshock infinite

7.Halo Reach

8.Fallout 3

9.Battlefield bad co.2

10.Halo 3 odst

^I couldn't think of 10 so I just put dost in there. (I really liked it though)

Fear2Eternity, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

Oblivion & Skyrim.

Fallout 3 & New Vegas.

Halo 3, ODST, Halo Reach & Halo Anniversary.

Dragon age Origins.

Mass Effect 1,2,3.

Batman Arkham Asylum and Origins.

Fable Anniversary and Fable 2.

South Park The Stick of Truth.

Auswulf, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

ODST and Fallout 3 Codes

Hey Duffinator96,

You'll want to reach out to phone support via our
    Contact Us
    page in regards to your ODST code and they'll be able to assist further. As for your Fallout 3 code, since you pre-ordered from Amazon it is best to reach out to them in regards to the distribution of the Fallout codes, as we only have visibility
    on orders from the Xbox Store.

Please keep us posted on how it goes! ODST and Fallout 3 Codes :)

Mister Beep, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

ODST and Fallout 3 Codes

Hey Duffinator96,

You'll want to reach out to phone support via our
    Contact Us
    page in regards to your ODST code and they'll be able to assist further. As for your Fallout 3 code, since you pre-ordered from Amazon it is best to reach out to them in regards to the distribution of the Fallout codes, as we only have visibility
    on orders from the Xbox Store.

Please keep us posted on how it goes! :)
  6. BGH FlakJacket Win User

Fallout New Vegas already $9.99? wow...

I did not find it glitchy,,,,just not all that different from the original. It was just Halo: ODST for Fallout 3. The whole thing could have been DLC.
  7. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
  8. I KILED YOU 1ST Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

Well on a few of my other accounts, oblivion, Fallout NV and on here, Modern Warfare 2, AC 2, Harms Way but that's an Arcade, Halo ODST, Halo 3, Halo Reach.
  9. IAMTHEBUBBLES Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

I might have gotten my fallout 3 code but I do not remember and now I can't buy fallout 3 so now I need my fallout 3 code again
Thema:

ODST and Fallout 3 Codes

1. ODST and Fallout 3 Codes - Similar Threads - ODST Fallout Codes

2. Halo: Reach & Halo 3 ODST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach & Halo 3 ODST: When I view these games or DLCs in the store, it says I have them installed via the MCC, however I am unable to play these two in the MCC. Is there any fix to this?...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST): Okay so I've been trying to get all the achievements for Halo 3 ODST, (on MCC) I'm down to the audio logs, my Xbox achievements are telling me I have the 27th to the 30th ones to claim. I've gone...
  4. Halo 3 ODST dlc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST dlc: Ive just now learned of the halo 3 dlc code getting sent out to people who played the master chief collection on launch, and until 12/20/14 (i believe) i dont remember ever getting one and i would...
  5. Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC: I bought the Halo MCC, and ODST is not installed. When i click on the ‘Halo 3: ODST’ campaign option, it tells me that it is not installed and takes me to the Microsft store to buy the game....
  6. odst code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    odst code: Hi, My Halo 3: ODST code for the Master Chief Collection was purged from my messages before I could redeem it. Could you please re-send it to my account so I can download the game? I believe I am...
  7. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  8. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  9. HALO 3: ODST - no content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 3: ODST - no content: Hello, Just bought the add on to MCC -> Halo3:odst. Addon is installed, content is installed (reinstalled as well) - still cannot start the game. It says that H3:ODST is not installed. I saw...
  10. Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST code: Hi there, I played the Halo MCC when it first came out and am now getting back into it after a very prolonged hiatus. I saw that at some point in 2015 codes were given out to download it for free...