ODST Code expired

Discus and support ODST Code expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently got back in to playing my Xbox one and have noticed that my halo ODST code has expired, could anyone please resend me one? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joepotato77, Nov 3, 2015.

1. joepotato77
    joepotato77 Guest

ODST Code expired

Hi there, I recently got back in to playing my Xbox one and have noticed that my halo ODST code has expired, could anyone please resend me one? Thanks in advance

:)

joepotato77, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Co 23
    Co 23 Guest
    ODST Code

I need an ODST code please. Mine expired

Co 23, Nov 3, 2015
  3. BigDo6
    BigDo6 Guest
    ODST Code

My ODST Code message expired. Can I have mine resent?

BigDo6, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

ODST Code expired

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! ODST Code expired :D

Mister Beep, Nov 4, 2015
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

Are you talking about the Game Pass promo where you had to play Halo MCC and then received ODST dlc as the reward? I don't believe the code was for ODST directly and more like a $5 gift card code that you could get ODST after. These codes do expire so
    I'm not sure when the expiration date/time but you should double check your messages on xbox or even Xbox app on mobile to see if you could still redeem the code.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Expired ODST code

Hello K DAWG BEAGZ,

Was this an Xbox promotion? As in, were you receiving the code as a special offer for playing the Master Chief Collection? If so, I would highly recommend creating a post here

forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx

Make sure you are as detailed as possible with specifics i.e. dates played, etc.

Hope this helps!

~Blitz
  7. Mister Beep Win User

ODST Code Expired!?

Enjoy! :D
  8. Mister Beep Win User

ODST Code expired

9. Mister Beep Win User

Expired ODST code

Thema:

ODST Code expired

1. ODST Code expired - Similar Threads - ODST Code expired

2. No code/message expired for Halo 3 ODST with Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No code/message expired for Halo 3 ODST with Master Chief Collection: Hello! I was eligible to redeem Halo 3 ODST for the Master Chief Collection, but the message expired before I was able to use the code or write it down to save it for later. I had seen a Halo 3...
  3. Halo MCC ODST Code Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo MCC ODST Code Expired: Hello! I received a download code for the ODST expansion of the Master Chief Collection however the code is no longer in my conversation history. Is there a way to get a new one?...
  4. Xbox message containing Halo ODST code expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox message containing Halo ODST code expired: I was directed here from chat support. The Xbox message containing Halo ODST expired and I cannot retrieve it to redeem the code (I know it's been a long time). Thanks for any help....
  5. ODST Code Expired!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ODST Code Expired!?: Hey everyone, I received my ODST code but was unable to use it. The message expired and now I can't access it. Is there anything I can do? Thanks! 0ae5f304-376a-4030-85c7-574a15bebcde
  6. Halo odst code message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo odst code message expired: Hi, I know it's taken me a while but I'd really like to play Halo 3: ODST now using the code that I was sent from 343i. All my Xbox One messages have expired, but it says here (Halo: The Master...
  7. Halo 3 ODST code, Xbox One message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST code, Xbox One message expired: Hi, I know it's taken me a while but I'd really like to play Halo 3: ODST now using the code that I was sent from 343i. All my Xbox One messages have expired, but it says here (Halo: The Master...
  8. Code Expired for Halo 3: ODST in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Expired for Halo 3: ODST in MCC: Hi, My code for MCC expired before I could redeem it but I'd like to download the game now. Can you please re-send the code? Thanks. b18a87bc-f2b5-42a4-888f-14a66c81d985
  9. Lost/Never Received ODST code for MCC (message probably expired)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost/Never Received ODST code for MCC (message probably expired): As the title says, I apparently either never redeemed or never received my ODST code as part of the compensation for having (tried to) play MCC online shortly after launch. I remember distinctly...
  10. Code for ODST expired, need new code for Halo 3: ODST MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for ODST expired, need new code for Halo 3: ODST MCC: I had previously received a code from Xbox Live for a free Halo 3: ODST to accompany my Halo Master Chief Collection, however the message expired before I ever redeemed the code. If you could...